He is your bully, well he use to be

~(Y/N) POV~
In high school you're not the most popular kid. lets just your invisible to the hell whole they call high school. There is one guy that will never leave you alone, he is your bully, your ex-best friend, he is Luke Hemmings. You guys use to be so close but then he went out with rudest whore in school. Ever since they started dating he has been your bully. He pushes you, makes fun of you and always brings up your parents and your older brother. He knows when you were 12 your parents died in a car crash and your brother was in the military and was killed in action. He makes you want to go home and die, but you kept strong. You have a few scares on your wrists and you cry yourself to sleep every day. But one day you were expecting the normal routine of Luke pushing you down and calling you names, and then make out with his girlfriend in a corner, but today Luke was acting weird. Luke grabbed your collar and pushed you into a locker. you turned your head waiting for him to hit you but he didn't. He grabbed your face and kissed you passionately. You were shocked at first and then kissed back.
"What was that for?" You asked once you eventually pulled away.
"Well." he scratched the back of his neck and played with his lip ring. "I kind of like you a lot, and I felt bad for me beating you up all these years. And I don't know what came over me."
"You like me?"
"Yeah. I should've listened to you when you told me not to go out with Brittany, she is a whore. I caught her cheating on me. I'm sorry (Y/N) for not listening to you." he said holding his arms out like he was asking for a hug. I hugged him and he smiled.
"I forgive you. you want to hang out after school at my house?"
"Yeah." The last school bell rang and me and Luke walked to my house and hung out all night. 2 weeks later you were officially a couple.
-------------------------------------------------------
A/N:
Sorry that was short I'm running out of ideas
As always
Stay Beautiful,
~Renea236