Rough anniversary part 2

*(Y/N) POV*
You were 2 minutes from (Y/F/N) and Micheal's house. Your eyes were puffy and blood shot. Your cheeks were tear stained.
You arrived and knocked on their front door.
"Hey (Y/N), come here." Micheal answered the door and gave you a hug. Micheal was always like a big brother to you.
"I saw the picture I'm so sorry. You don't deserve this." (Y/F/N) came running to your side. You didn't talk at all that night.
-next morning-
You woke up to sun in your eyes. You looked at your phone to see what time it was. '9:23'. You had 20 missed calls from Luke and 40 texts messages from him saying,' I'm sorry','come home', 'where are you'. You still loved him but if you go back to him, how do you know if he won't do it again. You walked out of the guest room and walked down stairs to be greeted with 3 pairs of eyes. Micheal's, (Y/F/N)'s, and LUKE. You quickly ran upstairs but Luke was faster and grabbed your waist.
"Let me go!" You shouted
"Not until you forgive me!"
"Then we are going to be here a while." You mumbled.
"(Y/N) I'm sorry I was drunk and couldn't control my actions. I didn't post that picture, that weird girl's friend took my phone and take that picture and caught me off guard. I would never do that to you on purpose. I love you!!" He put his head on your shoulder and you felt his tears hit your shoulder. You turned around and looked him in the eyes.
"Is that true?"
"Yes, baby. Why would I lie to you?" You hugged Luke and began crying.
"I'm sorry. I love you Luke!" He softly kisses you and took you to the guest room to cuddle.
You missed his warm embrace. "Babe?"
"Yeah, Luke?"
"Happy late 3 year anniversary! I love you" He said kissing your cheek.
"You too.I love you!". You both feel asleep into each other's arms. THE END!!
-------------------------------------------------------
A/N:
There was part 2 hope you enjoyed it!! I'll update once a week!!! This weekend and Monday and Tuesday I won't be able to I'm going to Washington D.C., but when I come back I'll update!
Stay beautiful,
~Renea236