Airport✈️

~(Y/N) POV~
Today you were going to the airport to pick your boyfriend, Luke, up. He has been on tour for 6 months and the house you shared was getting really lonely without him beside you. Sure you had the husky puppy, Rex, that he bought you for your birthday, but it wasn't the same without Luke.
You had 2 hours until he arrived at the airport. You decided to quickly get in the shower. Once you got out you straightened your hair and put a beanie on. You threw on a Three Days Grace shirt and black skinny jeans along with black high top converse. You still had 1 hour till he arrived, so you decided to pick up horror movies and some snacks, Luke's favorite snacks.
You were waiting in the lobby for luke to walk out, he has been texting you since the plane landed. The door opens from the plane Luke was on and passengers started get off. You saw Luke was looking down at his phone smiling at the text you sent him as he walked out towards to lobby. Luke looked up and saw you. he dropped his bags and you ran into his arms.
"(Y/N) I've missed you so much!!!"
"I missed you too Lukey!" Luke kissed your cheek and walked to the car with his arm around you. There were screaming fans trying to get his attention, but all he cared about was getting home and cuddling with you.
~skip drive home~
You watched horror movies, ate snacks, cuddled, and kissed of course. After you watched all the movies you guys headed bed upstairs. You both laid down, Luke wrapped his arms around you and you just hugged his arms back.
"I love you (Y/N)."
"I love you too Luke." Luke kissed your cheek and you both fell asleep.
-------------------------------------------------------
A/N:
Sorry it's been awhile I just got back from Washington D.C., And I've been writing my other book. Plz check it out it's called 'Just like a dream',and requests are still open. Plz send them soon.
Stay beautiful,
~Renea236