Intruders part 2

~(Y/N) POV~
Beep......beep......beep
Is all you heard when you woke up. you looked around and noticed you were in the hospital and confused. Luke was beside you on his phone. his cheeks were tear stained.
"OMG, (Y/N) your awake." Luke said coming up to you and hugging you.
"What's happening? Why am I in the hospital?"
"Do you not remember?"
"No, should I?" You asked confused.
"We were having our normal date night, but we were cooking together, and 2 people broke in the house. they shot you and you were bleeding a lot. The doctor said if you got here any later you would have died." Luke said squeezing your hand. You looked at your side and saw the bandage. You were shocked and a tear fell down your cheek.
"I love you (Y/N), and I will never let you go." Luke said holding on to you tight. This experience scared him, he though the was going to loose you. he could never live without you.
"I love you too Lukey." 3 days later you were released from the hospital. the 2 intruders were taken into custody, and were sentence to 10 months in prison. Once you and Luke got home you cuddled all night, and watched movies together.
-------------------------------------------------------
A/N:
So that was part 2, I hope you guys enjoyed it. If you have any ideas, comment and I'll get back to you.
Stay beautiful,
~Renea236