Intruders part 1

~(Y/N) POV~
It was a normal Thursday night. Every Thursday night you and Luke would plan a special date night. Tonight you decided to stay in and cook together. You were wearing a black dress with black high top converse, while Luke wore black skinny jeans and a plaid button down shirt.
"Babe, can you get the ingredients out of the fridge? Plz" you asked Luke as you both walked into the kitchen. You mixed the ingredients together and began to cook on the stove. Luke, from behind, wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your neck.
"I love you so much (Y/N)." Luke said between kisses. As you two continued to cook there was a loud noise at the door. Luke looked towards the door and saw 2 tall men breaking into your house.
"Come with me." Luke said grabbing your arm and the phone. He took you into the bathroom and locked the door. Luke called the police and told them about people breaking in to your house.
"Open the door!!!" The burglars said as they banged on the door.
"Don't make me shoot." One of the guys said holding a gun to the door.
"Alright, I warned you." He then shot but he didn't miss. It hit your right side, almost entering your lung. Luke saw you bleeding and quickly grabbed a towel to stop the bleeding.
"Baby, stay with me. c'mon be strong." Luke said with tears in his eyes. You were fading fast, and your eye lids began to get heavy.
"I love you Luke." You said as you gently closed your eyes.
"I love you too, (Y/N)." Just then the cops bursted in the house and arrested the 2 intruders. after they took them away they saw Luke and you in the bathroom. They quickly picked you up and took you to the hospital. Luke was right beside you in the ambulance, with tears running down his face.
-------------------------------------------------------
A/N:
Part 2 coming out next week. I'm only updating once a week, it's summer and I have stuff planned.
Stay beautiful,
~Renea236