He comes home drunk (part 1)

~(Y/N) POV~
Today you and Luke were having date night at the house. You spent all day preparing Luke's favorite meal while he was at the studio. As you were finishing up dinner you got a text.
From: Luke💜💜
Hey babe might be a couple minutes late to date night.
You sighed and texted back.
To:Luke💜💜
Ok, see you later.
You put down your phone and decided to set the table. You lit candles and played music in the back ground. You wore Luke's favorite red dress and a pair of solid black high top converse. Luke would be home in a hour and you were super excited.
-6 hours later-
Luke still hasn't come home and you begin to worry. You call him 2 times but no answer. you decided to text him and hope he'll see it.
To:Luke💜💜
Hey babe, where are you? Please call me
You set your phone down and heard the front door creak open. Luke stumbled in and was really drunk. You be came aggravated.
"Luke where have you been?"
"Why do you give a shit?"
"I'm your girlfriend and I was worried-"
"Will you just shut up bitch." A tear fell down your cheek and you walked up to Luke.
"Luke, do you want me to leave."
"Go ahead bitch, see if I care." Luke said as he pushed you, causing you to fall to the floor. You grabbed your car keys and phone and ran to your car. you pulled out of the drive way and decided to go to Ashton's house. Ashton was always like a brother to you when you needed him the most.
-skip drive to Ashton's-
You knocked on the door and Ashton answered shortly after.
"Hey (Y/N), what's wrong?" You began to cry and Ashton gave you a hug pulling you inside.
"Me and Luke got in a huge fight. He pushed me down and let me leave." You said crying into Ashton's chest. " I don't think he loves me anymore."
"No, don't say that. He loves you a lot. He probably just had a bad day and took it out on you. He didn't mean it."
"You really think so?"
"I know so. you can stay the night if you want."
"Thanks Ash." You said giving him a hug and then followed him to the room you could stay in. You gave Ash one more hug and then laid in bed.
"Night (Y/N)"
"Night Ash." He closed the bedroom door and went to go to his own. That night as you slept you couldn't help but think about what Luke and Ashton said.
-------------------------------------------------------
A/N:
Hey guys, so I'm back. I'll try to write as much as I can, but no promises. This is part 1, hopefully part 2 will be out soon.
As Always....
Stay Beautiful,
~Renea236