He comes home drunk (part 2)

[quick A/N: i wrote this while listening to do I wanna know by Arctic Monkeys Leave in the comments who's point of view is the song, is it Luke or (Y/N)?]
-next morning-
~(Y/N) POV~
You woke up with sun shinning through the blinds in your eyes. You sat up and heard rustling in the living room. You decided to get up and check. You cracked the door opened and listened.
"Luke you really think you can waltz back in here like nothing happened." it sounded like Ashton
"No,but I need to see if she is ok."
"You hurt her. She's not going to crawl back in your arms that easy." They started shouting and at each other and you heard footsteps, so you quickly jumped in bed and pretended to be asleep. The foot steps became louder and stopped at the bed. Who ever it was got in bed and snuggled with you.
"Hey babe, I'm sorry what happened, I never meant to hurt you. I just had a stressful day and and decided to have a couple drinks. I had too many and couldn't control my actions. Without you I'm a wreck." He kissed your cheek and began crying. "I love you, please come back. I need you!" You turned over and faced him.
"How do I know you won't do it again?" He launched towards you and kissed you passionately and pulled away a little afterwards.
"Because I love you too much to do it agin." You wrapped your arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer.
"I love you too Luke." He kissed your cheek and you guys went home shortly after. Once you guys got home and you had a romantic dinner. Afterwards you guys went upstairs to the bedroom and had some fun😉.
-------------------------------------------------------
A/N:
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed. As always...
Stay Beautiful,
~Renea236