Emma1643

~Emma's POV~
"Shh Luke you're going to get us caught" I say as I help Luke sneak in through my window. This is how it's always been for the past year, sneak him in and hang out without my annoying protective brother Ashton catching us.
Ever since our dad left us Ashton has been overprotective, he's afraid of me getting hurt or something. But he doesn't see how me and Luke are meant to be. We love the same movie, tv show, animal, music, and play guitar. Hell we even wear the same skinny jeans. (Yes Luke wears girl jeans sometimes) It's like we're made for each other but he won't listen.
"Emma when can we talk to him? I'm tired of hitting my head on the window" he says as he hits it again
"I don't know, soon. Just he won't approve." Luke gets in and places his hands on my waist as mine go on his shoulders
"But I love you Em" I smile
"I love you too Luke" he leans down and we share a passionate kiss, that turns into a heated make out session. As we lay on the bed kissing,cuddling, and watching movies I hear a knock on my bedroom door. "Hey Emmy wanna watch movies with me in the living room" I curse under my breath and try to hide Luke
"N-no I'm good. Kinda tired" I say still trying to hide him. But right before I can Ashton walks in.
"What the hell?" I look at Luke with a face saying 'I'm sorry'.
"It's not what it looks like" I say and Ashton grabs him by the collar.
"Ash no I love him stop it!" As he drags Luke out a note falls out of his pocket. Ash stops and looks at it, Luke wrote a love poem.
"Dear my dearest Emma,
You're the light in my eyes, and shadow of my nights. You prevent my cries with your beautiful sights. Listening to you sing is the sweetest sound and so is being with you. You're the love of my life and there's nothing less." He looks at me and Luke.
Luke clears his throat "I made a mixtape too of all her favorite songs" he pulls it out and shows us. Ash drops him and runs over to me hugging me tight.
"I'm so so sorry, you guys are in love and are meant to be." I smile and hug him back
"Thank you." Then Luke stayed the night with us.
Now me and look are no longer hiding, he comes over whenever he wants and Ashton is loving us together. I couldn't be more happy
-------------------------------------------------------
A/N:
So I'm trying to catch up on requests, may take a while but I'll get there. I hope you enjoyed Emma.
Stay beautiful,
                           Renea236