He is protective

~(Y/N) POV~
You and your boyfriend Luke were walking through the mall in the afternoon. It was a Saturday and you guys were just planning to hang out.
"Hey babe, I have to go use the bathroom I'll be right back." Luke said kissing your cheek and leaving. You were sitting on a bench waiting for him. As you were waiting a tall guy with brown hair and hazel eyes sat down next to you.
"Hi beautiful." The guy was talking to you
"Hi." He scooted closer to you.
"What's your name?"
"(Y/N)" you weren't wanting to talk to him.
"I like your name. You know what else I like?"
"No. And I don't care."
"Well some one is cranky, but what I was going to say is I like to take pretty girls like you home." you rolled your eyes hoping Luke would come back soon.
"Don't roll your eyes at me. you are going with me even if you don't want to." He said tightly grabbing your wrists and pulling you off the bench.
"Let go of me you creep." Then you saw Luke walk out of the bathroom. he saw you struggling to get away from the guys grip. Luke quickly ran towards you
"Let her go!!"
"Who are you and what makes you think I'll do what you say?" He started pulling you.
"I'm her boyfriend and maybe this will persuade you." Luke said punching the guy in the face and causing him to let go of you. You jumped into Luke's arms.
"Thank you so much Lukey. I love you." you kissed him and hugged him again.
"I love you too (Y/N)." He said putting you down and you two walked to the car and pulled out of the parking lot. When you two got home you cuddled and watched movies the rest of the day.
-------------------------------------------------------
A/N:
Sorry that sucked I'll update once a week.
Stay beautiful,
~Renea236