Rough aniversay part 1

*(Y/N) POV*
It was my 3 year anniversary with my boyfriend, Luke. Today was going to be magical, but deep down inside I had a weird sick feeling in my gut. Luke and the other lads were recording at the studio, while I was at home bored and lonely. I decided to call my best friend, (Y/F/N). Her boyfriend, Micheal, was out recording with Luke, so she most likely will be able to hang out.
"Hello?" She answered after the 3rd ring.
"Hey, (Y/F/N)"
"Oh,Hey (Y/N)!! What's up?"
"Nothing much. Luke is out recording so I was wondering if you wanted to come over and hang out?"
"Of course, I'll be there in 5", with that she hung up.

5 minuets passed and my door bell rang. I ran to the door excited with a smile from ear to ear.
"(Y/F/N)"
"(Y/N)" we jumped into each other's arms.
"It's been a while since I last saw you and Michael last!"
"I know, so when you called me I was already on my way out the door!"we laughed and decided to watch the Fault In Our Stars.
The movie was over and both of us were covered in smudge mascara and popcorn. While we were cleaning up (Y/F/N)'s phone went off.
"Hey, (Y/N) sorry but Michael and the lads are home so I'm going to go spend time with him. I'll talk to you later though,okay?"
"Okay. See ya." We both laughed because we realized we made a Fault In Our Stars reference. When we stopped laughing I watched (Y/F/N) pull out of the drive way.
'But if the lads are home where is Luke?' I thought to myself. I decided to call him. No answer. I called again and left a voice mail.
"Hey babe, the all lads are home except you. I was wondering where you are and if you are ok. Love you!! Call me." With that I left it alone.
Hours passed and still no sign of Luke. 'It's our anniversary, Luke would never be late. Right?' I thought to myself,but soon disrupted by my phone going off.
"@Luke5sos posted a new picture"
I wasted no time unlocking my phone, until I saw the pictured I dropped my phone. My face became cherry red and a tear fell down my cheek. The picture was of Luke and another girl kissing at a party.
20 minutes passed and the door opened. I was to shocked and sad to look up at Luke.
"Hey babe." Luke said coming over and kissing my cheek. "Hey, what's wrong." He was confused.
"You should know." I mumbled but loud enough to hear.
"What do you mean." He was so confused, so I showed him the picture he posted.
"Baby, she means nothing to me."
"Your lips beg to differ."
"Please forgive me,(Y/N)"
"Do you know what today is?"
"What?" He is still confused.
"Do you know what today is?"
He paused. "Yeah, today is Friday may 29th. Why?"
A tear fell down my face. " no, stupid. Today is our 3 year anniversary, you jerk!!"
Now I was bursting into tears. I ran upstairs to me and Luke's shared bedroom. I packed a bag and grabbed my car keys. I ran passed a shocked Luke and out to my car. I decided to call (Y/F/N).
"Hey, (Y/N) what's up?"
"Can I come over me and Luke broke up."
"Sure, I'll leave the door unlocked."
"Thx." I quickly hung up the phone and started the car.
"(Y/N), please let me explain!" Luke started to pound on the window.
"You don't get it,Luke. Do you? We are over!" I then sped of leaving Luke crying in the street.
-------------------------------------------------------
A/N:
So that was my first imagine. Leave a comment on if you liked it and any requests.
Stay beautiful,
~Renea236