Part 1: The Bad News

Kion,Bunga,Beshte,and Ono were in the Lion Guard's lair waiting for Fuli to come so they could have a meeting.

"What's taking Fuli so long?! We've been waiting here forever!" Bunga complained

"I'm sure she's almost here Bunga." Kion said

"So much for the fastest animal in the Pride Lands!" Bunga complained again

Then Fuli arrived with a frown on her face which made Kion very concerned.

"Hi guys." Fuli said with a little sadness in her tone.

"Hi Fuli! Is something wrong?" Kion asked with concern for his girl bestfriend.

"It's nothing. Bunga,Beshte,Ono,can I talk to you guys for a minute?" Fuli asked.

"Sure." The three boys answered.

"What seems to be the ka-bubble Fuli?" Beshte asked Fuli.

"Guys,don't tell Kion about this. I'm leaving the Pride Lands in three weeks and... I don't think that I'd be back." Fuli said almost shedding a tear in her eye.

"What?!" Bunga and Ono exclaimed while Beshte was speechless.

"Sorry guys but I have no choice. My mom is back from somewhere I don't even know and she told me that I'd be coming with her to that place in three weeks. You think you guys could keep it a secret?" Fuli said trembling.

"Alright,but I don't think Kion would be happy about this." Ono said.

"That's why you shouldn't tell him." Fuli replied.

(Author: Will the three friends keep this secret from Kion? Or will they suddenly spill the beans? Find out in the next part of the story tomorrow.)