chapter 26.

Carlisle reached his hand out to Katie, still chuckling to himself about the previous incident.

"when will ever not be interrupted" Katie laughed and took Carlisle's hand, and slowly standing up.

Katie walked into Carlisle's bathroom that was connected to his room, and turned on the sink.

"Where do you keep your wash cloths?" She questioned Carlisle.

"In the closet" He informed.

Katie walked over to the closet he pointed towards and opened it, revealing the wash cloths. she grabbed one a walked back over to the sink that was still running water. she placed it under the water, getting it wet and then placing it to her face.

                                                                   Carlisle's point of view

I watched as Katie went into the bathroom. In all my many years of existence, I have never once seen such a beautiful girl. I have been waiting centuries to find someone to love and I finally found her. I watched her as she began to wash her face in the bathroom.

I slowly walked in and just watched her. She removed the wash cloth from her face and then patted it dry with a towel. She looked up and met with my eyes in the mirror.

"what is it?" she asked me.

I smiled at her "I'm just watching you, my love. You're beautiful." I told her.

she smiled brightly, making me smile even more.

she turned around and wrapped her arms around me and just hugged me. I waited a few seconds and then hugged her back.

after a few moments, we broke from our hug and then I grabbed onto her hand and began walking towards my bedroom door. I opened the door with my free hand and then continued walking towards the stairs and into the living room. My children were sitting on the couches looking at us funny.

"Geesh, you two actually stopped." Emmett made a remark and smirked at Katie and I.

I looked back at Katie who was now blushing like crazy.

"Emmett" I chuckled and looked at him.

                                                                        No Ones Point Of View

"Katie why don't you spend the night tonight?" Alice mentioned to Katie.

Katie got excited. she nodded her head and reached for her IPhone. She began to dial Charlie's number. It rang a few times and then Charlie picked up.

"hello? Katie are you okay?" Charlie seemed a little worried.

"Yes i'm fine. I'm sorry I didn't call earlier.. I ran into Carlisle and we got to talking so i went over to his house for awhile" She informed him.

"Well that's good. I'm glad to see you two are working things out" Charlie spoke

"Alice invited me to stay the night tonight, so i'll be home tomorrow sometime." Katie told him

"oh uh- alright. Have fun and uh be safe." Charlie said awkwardly.

Katie giggled and sighed "dad im going to hang up now so nothing else is said" she said before laughing.

they hung up and Katie put her phone away. she looked back over at Carlisle and alice and smiled.

"Lets watch a movie or something, it'll be fun" alice said happily.

Carlisle agreed and led Katie over to the couch. he sat down on one of the loveseat couches and Katie sat down next to him. They watched as Alice pulled out a dvd and stuck it into the dvd player. 

Titanic began playing moments later. Jasper and Alice sat on the long coach together with Rosalie and Emmett and Edward sat in the arm chair.

they watched the movie and cuddled on the couch. Katie leaned her head onto Carlisle's shoulder, causing him look away from the movie and down to Katie. He smiled at her and wrapped his arms around her small frame and pulled her up onto his lap. she nuzzled her face into his shirt taking in his scent. Carlisle placed his hand on her cheek and lifted her face towards him. He leaned down and pecked her lips with his. She smiled and kissed him once more.

"I love you Katie" Carlisle whispered to her.

"I love you too" she told him.

Katie laid back down and shut her eyes. slowly drifting off into a deep sleep.

an hour passed and the movie was almost over. Carlisle thought Katie was awake the whole time until Emmett said something.

"Katie must've had a long day, she's out like a light" Emmett chuckled to himself.

Carlisle looked down and noticed Katie was asleep. he watched her sleep peacefully.

Carlisle looked up to the others "i'm going to take her upstairs so she can sleep more comfortably."

he put one arm under her legs and the other on her back. he stood up carrying Katie bridal style in his arms. he began walking towards the steps and up to his bedroom.

"don't do anything I wouldn't do!" he heard jasper say towards Carlisle.

Carlisle laughed to himself and continued to walk to his room. he shut the door behind him and set Katie carefully on the bed. he thought the proper thing to do was go into the other room to give Katie space to sleep.

"Carlisle" Katie mumbled in her sleep.

Carlisle stopped walking and turned around.

"Lay with me.." she mumbled again.

Carlisle smiled to himself and walked back over to the bed. he slipped his shoes off and slid into bed. katies eyes fluttered open and looked up to Carlisle sleepily.

"you look uncomfortable, do you want a t-shirt or something, love?" Carlisle asked.

Katie nodded her head yes as Carlisle got up and walked over to his closet. he pulled out a white t-shirt and handed it to Katie.

"I could go ask alice for some better pajamas if you want me to" He said motioning towards the door.

"no no this is perfect" Katie said, standing up.

"i'll step out so you can change" he turned around to tell her but was taken for surprise when she was already changing.

his eyes widened and suddenly met katies. she smiled as she slipped over his t-shirt, wearing nothing else but that. he walked over to her slowly, smirking.

"have i told you that you are the most beautiful girl i have ever met." Carlisle whispered to her, put his hands on her waist.

she smiled even wider, then leaned in and kissed him passionately. she slowly unbuttoned his shirt like she did earlier that day and pulled it off his body. Katie parted from the kiss and walked over to the bed, sitting down and smirked at him. he walked over to the bed as well.

"I guess it's appropriate if we are wearing the same amount of clothes, right?" Carlisle smirked as he removed his belt along with his dress pants, leaving him in his boxers.

Katie smiled because of how fit and good looking he was. 

he climbed into bed with Katie and climbed ontop of her, kissing her gently, but passionately. Katie smiled and they climbed under the covers, beginning the perfect night.