chapter 17

katies point of view..

I still laid on the floor in raging pain. James was finished talking a looked like he was ready for me to die. To be honest, I was ready to die as well so id be out of pain. He crouched down. Before he could do anything, someone raced in a pushed James off of me. I looked over to see who saved me and couldn't believe my eyes. It was Carlisle..

I watched as he and James fought.

"don't ever touch her again!" Carlisle yelled as he punched James.

"too late on that one Carlisle." James yelled back as well as punched back.

Carlisle grabbed James and threw him into the window, giving him the chance to get me out of here. He raced over to me and picked me up gently, and looked into my eyes.

"I'm so sorry my love" he looked so sad as he jumped into the air to leave the ballet studio.

Just when I thought we were going to be able to leave, Carlisle was pulled back down by James. I instantly fell out of Carlisle arms and to the ground, leaving me in more pain than I already was. James grabbed Carlisle and through him into a mirror, instantly breaking it. James walked over to Carlisle and threw him into a window. I watched was he disappeared. James laughed and walked over to me.

"JAMES NO!" Carlisle yelled just as James grabbed my wrist.

I tried my best to get away from him but it was no use. Suddenly James leaned in and bit into my wrist. This type of pain beat everything I've been feeling before. I screamed out so loudly in pain. I threw my head back and screamed more and more.. louder and louder.            I could hear my heart beating my head and my whole body shook. What did he do?

I laid on the ground is great pain as I watched Carlisle get so angry. I didn't know he could get this mad. Ive never seen him like this before. He ran at James and threw him into the wall. He kept yelling something that I couldn't understand because I was too busy screaming. Suddenly somebody was beside me trying to calm me down.

"Katie shh its alright.. you're going to be okay." It was Alice. She was trying her best but nothing was working.

"Carlisle" Edward was beside Carlisle trying to get him to stop "Carlisle Katie needs your help. Let us take care of James."

Carlisle wasn't listening. Suddenly Edward said something that terrified me.

"Carlisle Katie dying!" he yelled.

I threw my head towards their direction with my eyes widened. Jasper and Emmett was standing behind Edward. Carlisle looked over at me and we locked eyes. He instantly stopped. He let go of James and raced towards me.

"my love.. I'm so sorry" he whispered and looked at me as I screamed in excruciating pain.

"Carlisle.. I'm sorry but.. the blood" I heard Alice say.

"Alice tie your belt just above my fingers then go help the others." Carlisle looked at Alice then at me "Katie this is going to hurt a lot " he said.

Alice removed her belt and wrapped it around my leg, I'm guessing to stop the bleeding. She began to tie it really tightly, which stung so so badly. I screamed even more. She was soon done, and ran off to get away from all the blood. Edward crouched down at my side.

"Carlisle you need to remove the venom." I heard him say.

Carlisle hesitated "I haven't tasted human blood in a very long time.. I'm not sure If I will be able to stop Edward.."

"Carlisle if you don't, you know what's going to happen. You need to do this quick because its going to spread.. you know that." Edward said.

I looked up at Carlisle and we made eye contact. He picked up my wrist and looked back at me.

"I'm going to make you better Katie" he said before leaning in.

I felt the same pain as when James did it the first time. I started to scream in pain as Edward tried his best to hold me down. I threw my head back once again in pain. I looked over where James was to try to distract myself from the pain. I noticed there was a fire going and jasper ripped James's head off. I watched as the three threw him into the fire.

I was brought back to reality when Edward started yelling at Carlisle.

"Carlisle the venom is out you need to stop!" he yelled.

I looked at Carlisle who was still attached to my wrist. It started to hurt more than it did before.

"Carlisle you're killing her!" Edward yelled once more.

I looked at Carlisle then to Edward before I started to notice the room was going black. I heard Edward yelling at Carlisle before I blacked out.

I didn't know if I was dying or if I just couldn't take anymore pain but the pain eventually went away as well as my wonderful, wonderful world.

Was this the end?