Movie Night

I'm alive!
*************************************

I approached Makoto's house and Ran immediately swung the door open and tackle hugged me. I hugged her back as I fell and laughed.

"Hello Ran!" I greeted with a smile as she got off me.

"(F/N)-chan!! We have so much to do together!!" She jumped up and down with joy.

"Now Ran, remember to share (F/N)." I looked up and saw Makoto standing in the door way.

He smiled at me and I walked up to him and gave him a hug. He gladly accepted the hug and hugged back.

"(F/N)-chan?" I heard a small voice behind Makoto and saw Ren standing there.

"Hello Ren!" I leaned down and gave him a big hug.

"Let's go watch a movie!" Ran grabbed my arm and pulled me to the living room. (I put "Ran ran up to me" first but it sounded confusing)

I sat on the couch and Ran plopped down on my lap. Makoto sat next to me and Ren crawled into his lap.

*********TIMESKIP**********
MRS.TACHIBANAS POV
(Surprise ;D)

We walked inside the house to hear the TV on in the living room. I wandered in there to see Makoto and (F/N) both asleep with Ren and Ran. I smiled and took a picture.

"Honey," I whispered, "come see this!"

My husband walked in and he smiled, "I really hope Makoto marries that girl."

I nodded, "they're perfect for each other."

We took the kids off their laps and put them to bed then left Makoto and (F/N) on the couch to nap longer.

************TIMESKIP************
(F/N) POV <3

I woke up to darkness. I sat up and looked around confused when I remembered I fell asleep while watching the movie.

I stood up and walked to the side to try and find the light switch or my phone when I tripped and fell back on the couch.

I heard someone groan and I realized I fall on top of Makoto who was on the couch too.

"(F/N) what are you doing?" Makotos voice was extremely hot when he was tired.

"Sorry Mako! I was looking for a light switch and I tripped on you." I started to get up off him when he pulled me back down.

"Sorry I can't let you leave my arms now that you've woken me up." He wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled into me.

I blushed a little bit and sighed in defeat, "I guess I could stay a little longer."

"You can sleepover of you want. It's already really late." He hugged me tighter.

"Sure! I'd love to sleepover then~" I relaxed and closed my eyes, "goodnight Mako, I love you."

I could imagine him smiling from that, "I love you too."

I got lost in his warmth and slowly drifted to sleep.

***TIMESKIP BECAUSE HARU X WATER***

I woke up in the morning to see Makotos innocent sleeping face in front of me.

I reached my head up and kissed his cheek then slowly tried getting out of his arms.

His gripped around me tightened and I smiled.

"Where are you going?" I looked at him and his eyes were slightly open.

"Home, I've been here for a long time." I said as I looked around for my phone.

He frowned, "but I don't want you to go home." He pouted and it melted my heart.

"We can always hang out in a little bit Mako." I laughed at his adorable face.

"I wanna wake up next to you like this every morning." He blushed a little and slowly let me out of his grasp.

My face turned a little red too and I smiled, "I wanna wake up with you next to me too."

He smiled big and sat up, "I'll walk you home."

"You don't have too, you look tired still." I said while I finally found my phone.

"Bu I want too! Let's go." He stood up and started getting his shoes on.

I giggled, "ok." I put my shoes on too and we headed to my house.

"(F/N) we need to talk about college next year. Since we're going to the same college, do you wanna live in an apartment together?" He held my hand as we walked and I smiled at the thought of living with him.

"I would love that!" I smiled at him and his face lit up.

"We need to go look at apartments soon then! Maybe after prelims or something."

We approached my house and unlocked the front door.

"Thank you for walking me home Makoto!" I stood on my tip toes and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

He pouted, "you missed."

"Wha-" I got cut off by Makoto giving me a passionate kiss on the lips. I happily kissed back and he pulled away.

"Ok I'm satisfied now!" He started to walk back to his house when I remembered something.

"Makoto! I named the fish you got me!" I yelled to him.

"What did you name it?" He turned around and walked backwards so he could face me.

"(Fish Name)!" I yelled back and he laughed.

I walked inside and fed (Fish Name) then sat down and did some homework but all I could think about now was college.

**************************************
Im so sorry!! I haven't written cause of band and school. And my birthday just passed so I've been doing stuff with that too. I'll try to write again soon, summer is almost here!

Love,
Ellie <3