C31: RTX Day 3

After being with the Grumps, Leilah learned to let herself go a bit more and have fun with the people around her. She had fun playing games with every one and was glad the she would see them again in the future.

After the panel ended, Mark went to Grumps booth and both of them stayed a while and recorded short vlog thingies before saying goodbye and heading back to the hotel to rest up for the next day.

-

"How was the panel?" Leilah asked, changing into her pajamas and brushing her hair.

"It was nice; we joked around with fans and had a good time. What did you do with the Grumps?"

"We played Mario Kart and ate pizza. They asked me questions and how I'm doing and were really nice."

"That's good..." Mark yawned. "Well, tomorrow is the last day so lets get some rest."

"Good night..."

--

Everybody was up and ready to go. Leilah pulled on her Markipliet tshirt and a pair of pink shorts and gave Mark a thumbs up.

"Hey, that shirt looks awesome on you!" Mark cheered, clapping his hands together.

"Look what Sean saved for you yesterday," Mark said pulling out something from his bag. "It's a SepticSam plushie!" He tossed it to Leilah.

"Wow, really?! Now I have a Sam and a Tim, they can be best friends now!" Leilah beamed, pulling out her and tweeting a picture of her new plush and saying thank you to Sean on Twitter.

"Alright, now let's go enjoy ourselves on our last day of RTX!"
-

Mark and Leilah met up with some RoosterTeeth guys and other people that were recently added to the Lets Play family.
Mark greeted most of them while Leilah waved and hid behind Mark.

The last day was very uneventful and nothing really happened. Most of the day was spent saying 'goodbye' and 'thank you', and Leilah couldn't help but be sad.

"What's with the long face?" Sean asked her, while Mark was chatting with some other friends.

"I'm just said I won't get to see you guys for a while, I guess," she sighed.

Sean's heart melted right then and there. He covered his mouth with his hand and let out a "fake" sob.
He opened up his arms for a hug, wanting to hug Leilah.
Leilah giggled and pulled him into a surprisingly tight hug.
"I am really going to miss you, Uncle Sean..." Leilah said.
"Right back at you," Sean said, letting of Leilah, seeing Mark with the biggest smile on his face.

<><><><><><><><>

Ok, so it's been a month...
You're upset, I get that...
It's summer vacation for me which means more time to write?
I have homework to do... And I wanna hang out with my friends...
I know this chapter was hardly at the length it should be, but next chapter will be jammed packed with events
Like Mark and Leilah moving in with Ryan and Matt,,, the dogs too.
Leilah had to meet Marks mom too,,, and Mark has to take her to go see her parents grave,, hmm so much to write
-R