C:22 Lets meet the gang!!

Today was the big day!
Mark had already packed there bags and gotten the plane tickets.
Leilah was off to her first convention, RTX. She was bouncing in the her seat all the way to Austin.

They had arrived 2 days before the con so she could meet Uncle Bob and Wade. She would have to wait to meet Jack because he would arrive the day of the convention.
Mark was worried their antics would frighten her, but Mark could be very persuasive when he needed to be.

"Alright listen here, you little shits," Mark said as he packed his bag a day before boarding his plane to Austin.

"I don't want you guys to scare Leilah, alright?! She's a good girl and... I love her, and I need her to get a good first impression of the both of you, got that ?" He finished, zipping up his bag and sitting back down at his desk where he had both Bob and Wade in a skype call.

"Jesus, Mark! We promised not to freak her out already; this is like the the third time you make us promise you that!" Wade said, also preparing a bag for the 3 day trip.

"Honestly, its like you don't even know us! We'll control ourselves. All you gotta do now is not get us provoked!" Bob laughed.

Mark chuckled and waved them off, leaving the call.

~~~

Leilah excitedly hopped out of bed and shook Mark vigorously.

"Mark! Wake up! You said we were gonna go get breakfast and meet up Uncle Bob and Wade!!" Leilah said, letting go of Mark and running over to her bag and not hesitating to get dressed. Mark groaned and glanced at the clock.
8:36.
He sighed and pulled himself out of bed, smiling at Leilah as she pulled a headband over her hair and slipping into a pair of cute slippers.
He was excited about her finally able to be meeting his best friends.
Leilah eagerly waited for Mark to get ready and was finally able to pull him out the door.

The drive was quick to the local Denny's and as soon as they walked in Bob and Wade were already waving them over to their table.
"Oh my gosh! You're so much taller than I expected!" Wade said as Leilah and Mark took their seats across from them in the booth they were sat in.
"You're one to talk! You're taller than Mark!" Leilah giggled.
"Hey! Everyone's taller than me! You don't gotta rub it in..." Mark fake pouted as a waitress made her way over to our table.

"Hey there, friends! What would you like for breakfast this morning?" the chirpy waitress said, pulling out a notepad ready to take our orders.

"Uhh, I'll have just some strawberry pancakes, please," Mark said, looking at his menu.

"And uhh, I'll have the medium blueberry stack, please," Wade continued.

Bob was still looking at his menu, so Mark looked at Leilah, silently signaling her to make her order.

"Oh! I'll just have some regular pancakes, please..." She said, looking up at Mark for approval.
He gave her a reassuring smile and Bob gave his order as well.
The waitress left and said the order will be out in 10.

"So, how has Mark been treating yah, Leilah?" Wade said, nudging Bob.
Mark glared at them for a moment, letting Leilah answer.

"He treats me very well and he's the best dad in the world!" She says looking up at Mark.
Both Bob and Wade 'Awww' at her and Marks laughs at her comment.

"That's not true! I'm like, the worst dad ever," Mark added. "Always recording all the time," he says, his voice getting sad.
"But I love it when you spend time with me too! I've seen all your update videos and I've seen all of the work you put into every video you make. You're the best!" She finished, giving him a big hug.

"I guess we had nothing to worry about, huh?" Wade said, giving Bob a slanted smile.

"Haha! Guess not..." Bob said, glad Mark had and Leilah were happy.

~

The day went by very quickly after that. Everybody got their pancakes and laughed at the stories everyone had to share with Leilah. She never knew how much she could laugh in just one morning.

Soon they ran out of pancakes and continued with they day of fun, along with the occasional pictures for twitter and Instagram from each respective fan and profile.

Leilah had a lot of fun taking pictures with fans and seeing Mark laugh when his fans would give him things and thank him for all the videos he makes.

Many group pictures were taken too, Bob and Wade and Mark were in most pictures because Mark didn't like it when you were in pictures, all that much, which Bob and Wade had to agree with.

She was just a kid, with a famous YouTuber as an adoptive father.

No big deal.

<><><><><>

Breathe easy, friends...

-R