C28: RTX Day 2 (Part 1)

Once day one ended, Leilah was happy to know she would still have her phone until the con ended, plenty of time to complain to the fans again.

"Guyyyys, Mark is taking my phone away after RTX.. ;-; I got in trouble for leaving the booth... #RTX"

Leilah posted the tweet with huff, instantly getting replies along the lines of "lol mark is such a good dad" or "NOOO DONT TAKE HER PHONE AWWWAYYY!!!"

Very mixed opinions.

Mark was on his laptop, setting up another video to upload tomorrow so the fans wouldn't miss anything, also getting some editing done since he recorded some footage of RTX that day.

Leilah saw her phone screen light up from a new notification.

It was a reply on her most recent post on Twitter.
From Mark.

"You gave me a heart attack!!" was his reply.

Leilah looked up at Mark, to see that he was playfully glaring at her.

"What?" Leilah says, playing dumb.

(Drawing provided by my friend at school that helps me with ideas! Her art will be used from now on including some of my own!)

"Excuse me! Leilah, you shouldn't use Twitter to try and get the fans on you side... I'm doing this because I care about you!" Mark got up from the desk provided from the hotel room and sat down on the bed next to Leilah.

"And I'm also sorry we didn't get to go to the arcade either, but after what you did today, most of the guys agreed you didn't deserve to go... including them because they weren't able to keep track of just one girl." Mark chuckled, poking Leilah's side, causing for her to squeal as Mark tickled her.

"Ok, time for bed. Big day tomorrow, you're meeting some of my best friends while I'm at the panel," Mark said, scooting Leilah out of the way so they could both get under the covers.

"Okay... Goodnight,"

---

Mark's phone buzzed from the desk across the room. Leilah groaned, getting up and turning off the alarm. She turned on her heel and plopped right back onto the bad, face first.

"Nu-uh-uh, little mouse! It's time for Day 2 of RTX!" Mark said, shoving his vlog camera in her face.

She grumbled something in response, causing for Mark to chuckle before ending the recording.

"I'm gonna get dressed now," Mark said, going over to his navy blue suit case and pulling out clothes for both Leilah and himself.

---

Both of them took their time getting ready, Leilah sporting a look very similar to yesterday's.
She wore a black Adventure Time shirt and denim shorts, along with her purple cap.

Mark was wearing a JackSepticEye shirt and jeans.

They put on their lanyards and went down to the lobby to have breakfast with the guys.

-
After having breakfast they walked to the convention hall and were lead through the back (like the day before) where they wouldn't be bombarded by people.
Everyone met up at the booth and chatted for a bit.

"How did you sleep, Sean?" Mark asked, sipping at his coffee.
"I slept great! The hotels in America are amazing!! Slept like a rock!" He said enthusiastically.
"Really?! Matt and I are sharing a room and I swear to God the people above us were..." Ryan made a gesture Leilah didn't understand completely until everybody started laughing and Ryan groaned.
"That so gross!" Leilah cried, twisting her face into one of disgust, only making the guys around her laugh even more.
" We hardly got any sleep!" Matt whined, sending the men into another fit of giggles.
Mark was biting back the urge to laugh with Leilah around, but just couldn't help himself.

"Alright, alright! No more talk about this gross stuff," Mark pleaded, wiping tears from his eyes.
"Let's talk about what happened yesterday!" Wade snickered, getting everyone's attention onto Leilah.

Leilah shifted awkwardly in her seat and cringed, replaying yesterday's events in her mind.

"Wade, that's mean," Matt said, patting Leilah's back, earning a chuckle from Mark.

"Well, the panel is at 2. Should we get going?" Wade asked, dropping the subject.
Mark checked the time. 11:45.

"Yeah, I'll go introduce Leilah to the Grumps. Be right back," Mark agreed, glancing at Leilah to say 'goodbye to everyone.
"Later, guys!" She waved at them as she caught up with Mark.

<><><><><><>
Short and late.
I felt bad for not posting before Thursday and couldn't wait any longer. Sorry.

Sorry for the short absence btw, I was in China! (Which is why I wanted to posted the chapter before I left)
If you want to know more just comment or something :p
Thanks for reading
-R