C8: Swimming and Cussing

Leilah and Mark both ate and decided the beach wasn't really the most ideal place to learn how to swim, so after an hour or so, they both hopped into the pool that was with the hotel and swam in there.

"It's pretty easy, you just gotta keep your head above the water..." Mark demonstrated by going over to the deeper end of the pool.

"Use your feet to keep you above ground, and your arms to keep yourself steady,"

Leilah watched closely, looking down at Marks legs and how they moved.
She crouched down into a small ball from her standing position and began to kick her legs and sort of hover in the water.

"That's it! Now get up against the wall and push off of it with your legs towards me,"

Leilah did as such and thrusted forward towards him.
She slowed but continued to kick towards him.

Mark smiled wide and continued moving back as Leilah swam towards him.

"Stop moving!" She giggled, moving her legs faster and pushing more water behind her with her arms.

Leilah caught up with Mark and he lifted her up and sat her on his shoulders.

"I knew you wouldn't have a hard time! My dad taught me how to swim, too. He just kinda threw me in though..."

"Hahaha! That must've been scary! Holy shit!

Mark looked up at her mischievously.

"Don't swear, I'll let you when you're 13."

"Tch... fine..." Leilah said, crossing her arms.

---

Soon they packed their things and went back to their hotel room for the night.

They took their showers and started getting ready for bed.

"Maaarrk? Can you brush my haaaaiiir?" Leilah asked, holding out her brush to Mark.

"Sure I can!" Mark sat behind her and gently started pulling brush through her hair. They chatted about conventions and what she should expect soon when they would go.

"There! All done!" Mark said triumphantly.

"Thanks, dude!" She said snatching her brush out of Marks hand and sticking out her tongue at him before putting it in her bag and climbing into her bed.

"Night, Markiplier" she said with a grin.

"Night, mouse..." He rolled his eyes.

<><><><><><><><>

Lol. Updates on birthday, nice.