C20: Pasta

Marcus quickly showed Leilah and Mark to a table and asked them what they wanted to drink.

"Is there lemonade?" Mark asked.
"Of course, 1 lemonade for you and for Leilah?" He said, jotting down the order.

"Coke, no ice please." She said, flipping through the menu.
"Ok. I'll be right back." Marcus said, Harding to the kitchen for their drinks.

Mark looked up at Leilah slightly annoyed.
"What?" She asked.
"Leilah, you can't give out our location like that. It's dangerous. Don't do it again ok?" Mark said sternly.

Leilah was taken aback but nodded quickly understand why shouldn't do that again.
Mark have her a small smile as Marcus set down the drinks in front of them.

"Are you guys ready to order?" He asked, taking out his notepad.

"Uh, yes. I'll have the Classic Pasta Salad, please." Mark said, handing Marcus the menu.

Leilah looked at the menu quickly again before deciding.

"I'll have the kids pizza with Alfredo on the side, please." She said, letting Mark give the menu to Marcus.

"Will that be all?" He said more to Mark.
"Yeah, thank you." He said smiling at Marcus.

--

After they ate, they thanked Marcus for being their waiter and left, thankful that no else near them saw the tweet...

They drove home and decided to start watching some shows on Netflix.

"What looks good?" Mark asked, scrolling through the home screen.

"I don't know... Let's just watch The Walking Dead, I hear it's pretty good." She said plopping down on the cough next to Mark.

"You sure? That show gets kinda graphic..." Mark pondered for a bit before adding it to his queue and beginning to scroll again.

"Let's see what else there is, just in case." He said, hoping she'd change her mind.

"Mark! Come on! Zombie related anything is super cool!" She said, shaking Mark back and forth.

"UGhhh! Fine..." he caved, handing her the remote and letting her start the first episode of season 1.

<><><><><><><><>

I'm sorry this is so short! If you read the last chapter you saw I've been pretty busy, but even then I kept that very brief too.

WElp, hope you have a nice day!

-R