Chapter 33

Joe P.O.V

We got to take mason home the next day, and we had the whole family come over. I took a week off work to help Demi with Mason. Since she cant be doing much for 6 weeks

After 5 mouths passed since mason was born. Demi and I haven't been doing so well. I come home from work, grade paper, eat, shower then sleep. She complains that i dont help out, When truly i do i work and pay for the bills.

Last night we got into a big O-fight causing Mason and Zendaya wake up. I slept on the couch last night. I woke up to my neck hurting. I couldn't sleep at all. I was thing, thing on whats going on with me and Demi and If i should be the one to kiss up and apologize or wait for her. I relished that since im the man i need to step up and apologize. Mason was crying so i went into his room and got him cleaned and feed so Demi can sleep. She does really need it. Zendaya woke up and came into Mason room.

"Morning Z" I said

"Morning Massy, Morning Dad" Zendaya said.

Just a little after Mason was born she started calling me Dad. I do love the feeling it gives me, But she doesn't call me daddy just Dad not even Joe. I think it needs more time for her to start calling me Daddy.

"Are you and mommy okay" She asked

"Where okay,not perfect but okay" I said

"I dont like it when you too fight" She said

"I know Z, How about i make mommy and us breakfast while you been an awesome big sister and play with your brother" I said and we walked out of Mason room and into the living room.

I sat Mason down on the floor and Zendaya got a frew toys so they can play. I started making breakfast. Eggs, bacon, Beans, and hassbrowns. I walk into Demi and I room and she was asleep.

I crawed into Bed with her, and held her close to my body, I kissed her head and she slowly woke up. And pushed me away.

"Demz please dont be mad at me I made breakfast" I said

"Just Breakfast aint gonna make me forgive you" She said and went to the bathroom.

I got up and groaned. This woman is hard to get an acept apology from. I frieken love her to the moon and back, but we do have our ups and downs like every relationship.

"Come on kidos Lets eat" I said and picked up Mason and sat him in his chair and made Zendaya a plate and also one for me. I started feeding mason food from my plate.

"Mommy not gonna eat" Zendaya asked

"I told her i made breakfast" I said and we head the shower go on.

"Looks like mommy taking a shower" Zendaya said

Great i have no idea how to make Demi acept my apology.

Demi came out of the shower and i was cleaning the kitchen.

"I made you a plate, its in the microwave" I said and she warmed up her plate.

"Baby, please acept my apology" I said i know it wasn't gonna work just wanted to try

"No, you cant just be all sweet to me for one day, and go back to the way it was" She said crossing her arm

"I promise i wont" I said

"Dont promise something you can keep, You dont even know if you can keep that promise, whats gonna happened next time"She said

"Demz, You done this before raised a child on your own and learned it fast and the hard way. This is my first time Demz its all so new to me, i still cant believe im a farther. Just take it easy on me" He said

"That it easy on you, Joe you haven't helped me im with Mason all day and Night, i need your help to, plus a 7 year old girl that needs attention so she wont fell left out"

"Demz please im sorry, i promise ill try and help out more, ill do what ever it takes, please" I bagged her

"Show me" She said and took her food out of the microwave.

Demi P.O.V

A week pasted and Joe been helping out a lot, and i know his tired. Which is why today im taking Mason and Zendaya out of the house while Joe sleeps. I left his a note telling him I and the kids lift so he can sleep longer. We went to Miley and Nick Apartment. Ive missed Miley so much she comes and visits at least twice a week, but its not the same as it was back then we, were always together every single day.

After spending the morning with them we went back to the apartment to Fine it Dashing clean and Joe just got out of the shower.

"I took the kids out so you can sleep and rest not go all out and clean" I said and he kissed me then got Mason

"Thank you for letting me sleep, but you need to rest to and dont have to worry about cleaning the house. I also washed Zendaya and Msson clothes and put the away and owers are in the dryer" He said

"Where we gone that long" I said

"Babe its 2" Joe said

"Ill make lunch" I said and went to the kitchen.

I like it, like this we both do equal amount parts in the house and with Zendaya and Mason.

9 mouths pasted and Mason finally a year, where did the time go. Joe and i are having date night tonight. Miley and Nick were watching Zendaya and Mason tonight.

"Babe you ready" Joe asked coming in the bathroom

"Dame you look fucken Sexy" He said

I was wearing a red minnie dress, but not slutty.

"You look pretty sexy your self" I said with a smirk and pulled his tie leaning on him and lifting a leg to kisses him.

"Maybe we should stay home" I said with a wink

"Were always home, let at least go for Dinner" He said

Joe and I relationship is perfect, but he has been acting a bit strange lately.

Thought out Dinner Joe seemed kind off, and in lala land or something.

"Joe baby are you okay" I asked worried

"Yeah" He said and drank some water

"Actually im not" He said and got on one keen

"Ive been feeling like something missing between us, I didn't know what it was we live together have a beautiful wonder baby boy together and you have a great daughter that i love like my own, but it soon hit me. We need to get married. Demetria Devonne Lovato i love you so much, i love to the moon and back, i love you a million times, i love you, This last 2 years have been amazing, i couldn't ask for a better mother of my son, my best friend, to be my wife. Well you marry me Demetria Devonne Lovato" I asked the 4 little, life changing words.

She had her hands covering her mouth and tears in her eyes.

"Yess"

Was all she said and kissed me Everyone in the restrain started cheering for us.

THE END......