Chapter 3

*Chesses Cake Shop*

"So how it go" My best friend Miley asked as i walked in to work.

"You know just like last year" I said as i sing myself in.

"Didn't even cry" Miley said

"Nope" I replied popping the P.

"When we walked in the building, we heard kids crying and she looked up at me and says Don't worry mommy I wont cry" I continued.

"Shes growing up" Miley confined me

"I know she's growing up to fast" I said sitting at one of the tables.

"Hey, she might be growing up fast, but she well always need her mommy, just like you did when you were pregnant, Z loves you and don't forget that" Miley said putting her hand on top of " thanks Miles" i said calling her by her nickname Zendaya gave her.

"I don't pay you to set around" our boss said

" We were making sure they don't break" Miley told him as we got up. he gave use a death stare as he headed back to his office in the back.

"So did you meet Z's teacher" Miley asked

"Yeah, his name Joe Jonas" I said with a smile

"Oh, is he cute" Miley asked noticing my smile.

"he's a good-looking man"

" Oh, crunching on your daughter's teacher" Miley said with a smirk. and hoped on the counter again

"I'm not crushing I just said Hes a good-looking man" I said as I put dishes away.

"Come on Dems I'm your Best friend" She said using my nickname my brother gave me.

"Fine I think he's cute are you happy" I told her

" I well be once you two go on a date" Miley smiled at me.

" No, and by the way isn't against the law to date your students' parents" I told her wondering

" I don't know ask George" she told me

" I'm not going to ask my brother"

" Why" Miley asked

"Because he's my brother and very overprotective over me and Zendaya on situation like this."

" Fine be single for the rest of your life" Miley told me as she hoped down from the contour and want to the back.