Chapter 33

Chapter 33

*Author's P.O.V*

"Is it true?" Liam quietly asks while he skates over to the blonde and sits down next to him.

"That's a very vague question mate." Niall states not taking his eyes away from Harry, who is trying to keep up with Zayn.

He's been watching him every since they entered the skating ring, which meant himself hasn't been on the floor to skate yet. He just wants to make sure that he doesn't end up telling his friends about what they did. He trust him to not say anything because of what he said in the car but there's always a chance. Of course, he knows that his other friends wouldn't judge him for being gay since they treat Harry no differently. This is just something he's not ready for everyone he's close to him to know. Though it's been a month, he's still accepting the fact that he likes guys too.

"Katherine told me and the guys that you were gay." Liam informs, causing him to sigh while pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I'm not fucking gay. I'm bisexual." Niall explains, wondering why this talk needs to happen right now.

"That's cool too. We all just want you to know that you don't have to hide that from us. We still love you and are proud of you." Liam responds then giving him a side hug.

Niall pats his arm awkwardly as he prays for this to end soon. A second later that prayer is answered. Harry screams out as he falls back and lands on his ass. The people that skate around him try not to laugh or wince. He closes his eyes while trying not to let any tears slip as Zayn rolls over to him trying to keep a straight face. The process of getting up feels as if someone is repeatedly slapping his ass as hard as they can. He's not in the slightest bit embarrassed. At this point, he wishes that he didn't lose his virginity. If he knew the aftermath was going to be this bad, he would have never let it happen.

He holds out his hands and Zayn helps him up. The need to put some ice pack on his ass and between his thighs is on high. The two slowly roll their way off the floor and over to the sitting area. They make a beeline for Liam and Niall just as they are pulling away, Niall more than Liam, from their embrace. The pain is taking most of his attention that he doesn't notice when he's sat down next to the blue eye male and the other two go back on the floor. He tries to sit as lightly as he can on his ass. He is totally down with just turning around and laying his stomach across the bench. His ass has already been through so much. It isn't until Niall shifts next to him that he notices him there.

"Why aren't you skating?" Harry asks, looking over at him with pain covering his face.

"I'm not in the mood. I find enjoyment in watching you guys have fun anyway." Niall answers, refusing to look at him.

"So I um found out that Katherine talk to the guys about you being gay." Harry states, massaging his thighs to relieve the pain.

"Yeah that's what me and Liam were just talking about so don't try to beat around the bush." Niall responds then sipping his drink.

"Can you please go back to the old you? Sure we did a few things but that doesn't mean you stop talking and playing with me. We're grown enough to move on from what happened." Harry informs then letting out a heavy sigh.

"Trust me I want to but just hearing your name or seeing your face makes it difficult. My mind just go right back to the sounds of your moans, your pleasure filled face, and the words you said." Niall confesses, resting his elbows on his knees then putting his hands over his fluffy hair.

That surely catches the green eye male by surprise. In a way, he feels honored. Now is definitely not the time to be feeling that way. Everything that has happen between them is still playing into his friend's brain. Well anyone's first time for anything will always play through that person's head for quite a while so he shouldn't hold him for that. He simply acknowledged it and for the most part moved on. Though, he does think he wasn't that great since he just laid there the entire time. Of course, he didn't expect himself to ride him until the morning came because he is a virgin. Or was. He wasn't good at expressing himself sexually. Last night was very evident of that. He forces himself to pay attention again because this was way more important.

"Instead of trying to ignore what happened, embrace it. Joke about it with me and that just might ease this tension." Harry suggests then grabbing his hand."I refuse to let this friendship die out because of a harmless one nightstand."

"I don't want to call it a one nightstand. That sounds way too degrading for you and your virginity and technically my virginity too. You're way too important to have that label on you." Niall explains as he glances at their hands.

"How about experimental sex?" Harry asks, though that sounds weird coming out of his mouth.

"Let's just say sex." Niall answers to which his friend agrees upon.

"Well you really did on number on me so thanks for that." Harry teases and chuckles when he sees the blonde's cheeks turn red.

"I'm sorry. I really shouldn't have been so rough with you." Niall responds as he pulls his hand away fron his.

"Maybe next time ease up because I don't know about you but I like being able to walk and sit down." Harry jokes before realizing what he just said.

"What makes you think there's gonna be a next time?" Niall questions and Harry can't let this turn awkward all over again so he decides to defuse it.

"You're right. I shouldn't be assuming. I definitely won't let it happen again. Katherine and whoever else can have all that roughness." Harry replies, mentally patting himself on the back.

They laugh a bit loud for a while, which turns a lot of heads toward them. Their laughter dies down before they pull each other into a hug. If they didn't try to talk this out one more time, then their friendship would have taken a hard hit. Niall is still anxious from it but he's still trying his best. That's all Harry can ask for. Unknown to the two of them, their picture is being taken. The person behind it is a friend of Katherine. Immediately, that picture is sent to her because she thought she would like to know. Katherine didn't tell people to follow her ex. She just told everyone about Harry's obsession with him. The friend just so happens to be here and spot the two. She leaves as the two pull away from the hug.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? Predictions??? Lowkey triggered that nobody commented on the smut chapter.

Bye.