Chapter 5

Chapter 5

*Author's P.O.V*

Harry gets up and goes to grab his ball once it is his turn. He walks up to the starting line and plans out how he wants to go about this. He can hear his friends behind him trying to get in his head to mess him up. He only just laughs at them. Just as he is about to roll the ball another ball rolls over to his side. He looks in the direction that it came from and the ball is from one of the guys that came in a few minutes ago. One of the guys come over and he is quite attractive to him. He feels a bit nervous though. He doesn't know how the stranger will react once he sees that he is a male. He doesn't know he will do if the stranger does or says something negative about him dressing like a girl.

"Sorry sweetheart. My finger slip. I hope I didn't mess up your play." The male says as he puts his hands up in defense.

"It's fine." Harry states while he gives the male back his ball, making him get a clear view of the fact that he is a male.

The male takes his ball back with a smile before he goes back over to his friends. The friends also happen to get a good view of Harry's face and the two girls gasp with wide eyes. They whisper to each other while making sure to still look at the green eye male. They pull the guy over and start to whisper into his ear. The other male goes to play since it is still his turn. He doesn't seem to be faze by what just happen. He finishes his turn then goes to order himself something to eat. Harry and his friends doesn't hear or see any of the things that just happen. The green eye male takes his turn and it turns out to be another strike. His friends all take a moment to recollect themselves from that. Harry goes back to his seat with a strut. He sits down and dust off his nails.

"I don't know why they like to trick people into thinking that they are another gender. I don't know why his friends let him come outside like that either. That's like so evil." One of the female says, causing the curly hair male to cringe.

"He should just be happy with the body he was born in. If God wanted him to be a woman, then he would have let him. Like he does realize that he can still date men if he dress like a male. If he wanted to date straight men, well it is too late for that. He should have been straight." The other female says and that causes him to get up from his seat.

He grabs his bag and rushes to the bathroom. He opens the door then goes to a stall. He locks the door and opens his bag. He inspects the clothes as he takes them out. He thinks that he can make this look boyish. He takes off the outfit he has now while replaying what those girls said in his mind. Their words make his eyes sting but he doesn't let it go further then that. He puts on the new outfit then stuffs the old outfit in his bag. He zips the bag up and comes out the stall. The other guys are too busy trying to distract Liam that they don't notice one of their friends missing. Harry looks at himself in the mirror and hopes those two girls won't say anything now. He comes out of the bathroom and makes his way back over to his seat.

He sits his bag down just as it is his turn to go. The guys are on their phone that they don't notice the change of outfits. However, the blonde isn't on his phone and he sees the change in outfits. He wants to question his friend but he decides to wait and asks later. He watches as the curly hair male goes up to play. He is surprise when he sees his friend roll a gutter ball twice. That let's him know that something is definitely bothering his friend. Harry comes back over to his seat and gets on his phone to distract himself. He let's out a fake laugh when he feels the blonde hair male at his side. The laugh doesn't trick him. He won't bring it up. He wants to wait until the game is over so he won't mess his game even more.

"If I order some food, would you eat it with me?" Niall questions while wrapping his arm the quiet male's shoulder.

Harry nods his head without taking his eyes off of his phone. He does when the blonde gets up with a sigh and goes to order some food. He let's out a sigh himself. He doesn't want to bother his friends with things that happen to him. He doesn't want them to make a scene. This is his problem and he wants to face it alone. He can feel a pair of eyes staring at the back of his head. He doesn't turn his head since he already knows who that person is. He wish that they would focus on something else rather than him. He knew it was a bad idea to come outside with girl clothes. He knows people are always trying to find ways to judge someone. He knows he is sensitive too so he definitely doesn't see why he didn't change beforehand.

Niall comes back a fifteen minutes later with some hot wings, fries, and a burger. He sits down next to the curly hair male and sits the tray down in the middle of them. He nods his head for his friend to start eating before he starts. He smiles when he sees him smile at him before taking a wing and bites into it. They sit there for a while eating with Louis and Liam taking a few fries from them. Niall definitely helps Harry forget about those two female even though he doesn't know that. The Harry before starts to come back. He reaches for the burger just as the blonde hair male does. They both stop when their fingers touch. Niall original brought the burger for himself but he wouldn't mind letting his friend have it. He pulls his hand away and motions for the curly hair male to take the burger.

"I shouldn't have assumed that the burger is mine when you brought everything." Harry says as he motions for the blonde hair male to take the burger.

"Oh no. If you want it, you can have it. I'm trying to watch my weight anyway." Niall replies with a pat of his very flat stomach.

"How about we share it?" Harry suggests with a chuckle."You'll still be watching your weight then."

"Lady and the Tramp style?" Niall asks with a raise eyebrow and Harry nods his head before they both grab the burger and lift it up.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thought??? Predictions???

Bye my Pet Cheetah.📅📶💟