Fools Fall in Love

Don't watch the video until it says to so it makes sense :)

Alexis POV:

I woke up and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw I looked like a mess. My hair was all knotty and my makeup was smudged when I suddenly remember what happened last night... I can't believe Hayes ruined my Sweet 16. He knows how much that night meant to me. I cleaned my face off and brushed my hair and jumped in the shower.

After the shower I put on shorts and a Shawn Mendes t shirt. I decided I was gonna clean out my closet of all Hayes' clothes. I threw out all the merch I had if his and put all his clothes in a box. I'd drop that off later. Once I was done I realized I had to upload a YouTube video today.

I did my normal makeup and set up my camera Infront of my keyboard. I was gonna sing a cover of one of my favorite songs "Fools Fall in Love" from the Broadway show All Shook Up.
This song really described how I now felt about love and Hayes and how stupid I thought it was.

I turn my Camera on start talking;
"Hey guys is Alexis, today I'm gonna be singing a cover of Fools Fall in Love from the musical All Shook Up. It really describes a falling out my ex and I had and how I used to feel that love was stupid and bad. I hope you guys enjoy this one cause it's really coming from the heart" I started playing the Song, (play the song above now)

Fools fallin' in love in a hurry
Fools give their hearts much too soon
Just play them two bars of stardust
Just hang out one silly moon

Oh, they've got their love, torches burning
When they should be playing it cool
I used to laugh but now I understand
Shake the hand of a brand new fool

Fools fall in love just like schoolgirls
Blinded by rose colored dreams
They build their castles on wishes
With only rainbows for beams

Oh, they're making plans for the future
When they should be right back in school
I used to laugh but now I understand
Shake the hand of a brand new fool,

I can't help falling in love, fools fall in love like I do. I can't help falling in love like a fool.
So shake the hand. Of a Brand new fool

By the end of the song I was tearing up so I said a quick goodbye and see you
Guys next week and just broke down. I hated him yet loved him so much. I can't go back to him (@shawn mendes fans). He kills me inside. I don't know what do to about him anymore. I mean I don't wanna date him every again but I don't want to never talk forum again.

I ran downstairs still crying looking for my wallet. I found it and ran to the garage to get my penne board. I road to Colettes house and she knew what was wrong cause she immediately started hugging me and letting me cry and rant to her. Suddenly my phone started ringing but I ignored it. I felt like it was Hayes but idk.

After ranting to Colette we went up to her room and did each others makeup and hair and nails just like we used to. I missed her so much. We needed to start hanging out more again.

I eventually went home and went starlight to my room. I opened up my laptop and went to my YouTube video. There were some nice comments but mostly hate.. As usual but it didn't bother me rn tbh. As I was scrolling and replying to my supporters I saw his YouTube name.

Hayes. He commented on it. I thought I blocked him on everything... Guess not. I got upset when his comment read "Lol Get over yourself Alexis. I'm with Sophia now and I love her" I immediately broke down again. I changed into pajamas and went straight to sleep. Today has been awful.

------
HI GUYS!!! I missed y'all ❤️ I'm sorry this is short but I'm really tired and busy rn. My show is coming up, I have an a Capella showcase I gotta get ready for and I'm still bringing my grades up, BUT IM SEEING THE DOLAN TWINS WITH MY BEST FRIEND Sierrastacey11 IN HUNTINGTON AT THE PARAMOUNT!! Lmk if any of u are going to that show or if any of u are going to the BLI summer jam lmk I wanna meet you guys!! Love you all ❤️❤️
-Sam🎀❣🌟