Winter break

I'm writing this in school so sorry if it's horrible 😂

Alexis' POV:

I woke up thinking I had school but I don't cause it's winter break!

I love the winter. It's my favorite time of year. My birthday, Nash's birthday, Christmas and it's just perfect.

Nash's birthday was on the 28th and mine was on the 27th. (That's my birthday😂)

It was December 12th and I woke up to an ice storm. These were usual for North Carolina. We don't get snow we get ice. (Idk that's what my English teacher told me)

I brushed my teeth and went downstairs and saw Hayes, cam and Nash sitting on the couch. I sat next to Hayes and he put his arm around me.

"Morning" I told the boys
"Morning beautiful" Hayes said
"Good morning little sister" cam said
"Good morning sister from another mister and misses" Nash said
I just laughed.

I gave Hayes a kiss on the cheek and got up to cook breakfast. I got out the eggs, milk, bacon, sausage (😂 my friends and I call each other sausages), and pans.

I cracked 5 eggs into a bowl and mixed. Than I added milk and mixed again. I sprayed the Pan with Pam (not stick cooking spray) and put the eggs on the pan. I stirred/mixed them till they were done. (I just taught u how to make eggs 😉🐓)

I put the bacon on a pan and the sausage on another and cooked it.

I set the table and put everyone in the table. I called the boys to the table and we ate.

*half hour later*

After everyone was done we cleaned up and sat on the couch.

"Let's watch a movie" Hayes suggested
"Okay what movie" cam said
"Frozen" I yelled
"Seriously Alexis you've seen it about 1000 times" Nash laughs
"Okay how about Elf" I say
"YASSSS" cam screams
"Okay I love that movie" Hayes says
"Much better" Nash says

Cam gets up and puts the movie in and than he sits down. I put my feet in cams lap and my head in Hayes' lap.

About half way through the movie our new puppy Jaxx climbs on Nash. (Ik that's not at all what Jaxx looks like but oh well) cam gets up and goes on him computer and Hayes and I are just watching the movie.

"I love you" Hayes whispers
"I love you more" I say
"To the moon and back" Hayes says
"To the end of the universe" I say
Hayes kissed me and I close my eyes slowly falling asleep.

"Sleep well my angel" Hayes says

I smile and fall asleep

^^^^^
HEY GUYS!
Sorry for not updating in so long but I've been really busy.
Ik it's summer but I wanted to do a winter chapter cause I love winter😂
The next chapter will probably be a Christmas chapter so enjoy!
And btw I'm pre writing all my chapters so I just have to upload them!
Love you guys -Sam❤️💜