вєαch dαч

Alexis' POV:

I still couldn't believe Justin followed me.. I was so happy.

Colette and I were sitting in my room singing Spaces and she was crying cause she loves One Direction and Zayn left. I like them but not as much as her.

I was really bored sitting in my room all day so I suggested we go to the beach.
Colette loves the beach so she of corse said yes and I asked Cam, Nash, and Hayes if they wanted to go since the other boys were not home.

The boys said yes and went to their rooms to get ready while Colette and I went to my room. I decided to wear a neon blue (the bikini on top) with my natural hair.

Colette wore a pink one piece with her natural hair. Once we were done we went downstairs and saw Cam, Nash, and Hayes waiting on the couch for us. Hayes looked hot 😍.

I have a little thing for Hayes but only Colette knows. Cam got his wallet and we all left.

Once we got to the beach there were a bunch of girls who saw us and wanted pictures so we took them.

One girl walked over to me and told me how much she loved me and how I inspire her and she was so sweet.

After we took all the pictures we found a spot and I layed down and tanned. After about 5 minutes of tanning I felt someone pick me up. I threw off my sunglasses and saw that Hayes threw me over his shoulder and was running into the water.

I started screaming "BENJAMIN HAYES GRIER PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!!!!!"

He started laughing and threw me into the water. I pulled him down with me and we were laughing so hard.

Me and Hayes played in the water and were splashing each other when a huge waged knocked me down.

Hayes made sure I was alive and once he saw I was he started laughing and yelling "DID YOU SEE THAT OMG THAT WAS SO FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

I hit him lightly and we both started laughing. This was the best day ever.

*4 hours later*

Hayes' POV:

My god Alexis was beautiful. She was perfect. She was amazing, sweet, caring and just absolutely perfect.

After we left the beach I asked Alexis if she wanted to go get ice cream. She loved ice cream so she said yes.

We told Cam, Nash, and Colette where we were going and we left. Since the ice cream shop wasn't far we walked. It was nice.

Alexis jumped on my back and I gave her a piggy back ride there. Once we got there she kissed my cheek and got down. I started blushing like crazy and told her I had to go to the bathroom so she didn't see.

I ran to the bathroom and I couldn't stop blushing. I was taking a while so I left. I got back to Alexis and she was sitting at a table and I walked over to her a hugged her. She hugged back and we got our Ice cream.

We found a table and sat down. We started talking and eating our ice cream when I heard her say something. I couldn't quite make it out so I asked her what she said and she said...

Sorry for not updating guys but I'm back and I've been really busy with school

Haha jk keep reading

She said she loved me. I mean we told each other that all the time so why was she so nervous to say it now..?

I asked her "Alexis why are you so nervous to say that?"

She responded quickly but I could understand her

"Hayes no I love you more than a friend and I've loved you for so long now and I'm in love with you"

I looked at her and she looked like she was gonna cry. I was so happy I guess I didn't say anything cause she ran out crying. I got up and chased after her

"ALEXIS WAIT"
"PLEASE DONT DO THIS"
"ALEXIS IM IN LOVE WITH YOU TO"

She stopped and fell to the floor crying. I finally caught up to her and sat down and pulled her onto my lap. She held onto my shirt and I just held her.

I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my torso and I carried her home. When we got back to the house we walked in and everyone was staring at us.

I ignored them and carried her up to her room. I layed her on her bed and was walking out of her room.

She whispered "Hayes can you lay with me?"

I smiled and went to the other side of her bed and crawled into bed with her and just held her. I whispered in her ear "I love you baby girl" she whispered back "I love you to Hayes"

Hey guys! I'm so so so sorry for not updating in a while. I'm continuing this book and it's gonna have about 50-70 chapters. I might make more you never know haha. There is gonna be a sequel to this book to!

SOCIAL MEDIA!!!

Instagram: @//Samm_dallas and @//hashtagzcam
KIK: Sam.nicolee27
Twitter: @//camsprincess194

I'm probably gonna update tomorrow or later tonight! I love all of you 💞💞
~Sam