wíll чσu?

**I CHANGED GABRIELA'S NAME TO ALEXIS SO ALEXIS IS CAMS SISTERS NAME NOT GABRIELLA ANYMORE**

Alexis' POV:

I woke up tangled in Hayes' arms. I remembered the events that happened last night and I was so happy. I finally told Hayes how I felt and he felt the same!

When he called me babygirl I died. I think that's the cutest thing a guy can call a girl

I turned around and played with Hayes' hair until her woke up revealing his gorgeous blue eyes

"Morning my beautiful princess" he whispered

"Morning my handsome prince" I said

We weren't dating.. I mean he never asked me out so we're not technically dating yet. We were just sort of acting like it. I wanted to date him so badly though.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when my bedroom door opened.
It was Colette. Thank god. If it was one of the the boys I would be in so much trouble.

"OMG IS HALEXIS A THING!!!!!" She yelled

I told her to be quiet and shook my head no. Hayes looked disappointed but if he wants to date me he should just ask me out.

Colette left the room and Hayes looked at me. It was weird so i asked him what was wrong. He whispered "Alexis umm meet me at the football feild at 3:00pm" and with that he left..

I decided to get ready so i got my clothes and jumped in the shower

*after shower*

i wore a white tank top with dark denim jean shorts.

*skip to 2:30*

I told Can where I was going and I started walking to the football felid to see what Hayes wanted

When I got there I couldn't believe what I saw...

They must have been practicing cause Hayes was standing on the football field in his uniform with roses in his hands and he walked over to me and sat me down on the bleachers. The cheerleaders started doing a cheer.

All the cheerleaders grabbed signs and it said "Will You Go Out With Me?" Hayes got up and got down on one knee and said "Alexis Nicole Dallas, will you do me the honors of being my girlfriend?"

I couldn't speak out of joy so I nodded and he got up and I grabbed his face and crashed my lips into his. He kissed back and I could tell he was smiling. He picked me up and spun me around and pecked my lips.

"Hayes" I said worriedly

"Yeah babe" he said

"Umm how are we gonna tell Cameron?" I quickly said

Hayes could tell how nervous I was so he pulled me into a hug and told me everything was gonna be okay.

I hugged him back and he thanked the cheerleaders. He walked into the locker room cause he had to put in regular clothes. After that we walked back to my house.
As we were walking back we stopped at Starbucks and I got a birthday cake frap and Hayes got a Carmel frap.

After we drank our Starbucks we continued walking. When we finally got back Hayes told me we could walk in holding hands and see if Cam notices and if he doesn't we'll hug.

We walked in and we were holding hands and we said "Hey Cam"
He looked up and said "Hey" ️Cameron didn't see us holding hands so we hugged.

Cameron looked up and coughed trying to get out attention so we stopped and looked at him. "Hayes, Alexis what's going on here" he asked.

I couldn't tell if he was mad or not. "Cameron Alexis and I are dating and I wouldn't trade her for the world. I'd rather have 1 Alexis that $100,000,000. I love her so so so much and I wouldn't do anything to hurt her" Hayes said.

I was blushing and hid my face in the crook of Hayes' neck. Cameron looked at Hayes and said "Hayes I swear to god if you hurt her I will personally kill you." I smiled and got up and hugged Cam.

Cam hugged back and Hayes and I went upstairs and cuddled while watching Modern Family. I am so happy to have him. He's honestly the best. 💖

^^^^^^^^^

When Cam posted the pictures yesterday I started crying 🌚
I was literally running through my house screaming at 12am when he said it was all a joke 😂❤️
I'm so so so sorry for not updating.. I had 2 big tests to study for and I had this chapter written and than my dad took away my iPad. I tried to make this chapter longer since I said I would update and I didn't..
And I'm sorry for Changing her name to Alexis.. I like it a lot better 😬💞
It may not be a lot but thank you so much for 200+ reads. I love you all so much ❤️💖💞
~Sam