í míѕѕєd чσu

*UNEDITED*

Songs for chapter:

All Of Me~Jacob Whitesides (I like the way he sings it)

Hayes' POV:

I woke up with Alexis wrapped in my arms, She's so beautiful. I didn't wanna wake her up so I just stayed there admiring her beauty. I looked at my alarm clock and it said 8:30am. Suddenly Alexis' beautiful brown eyes opened. God I love her

"Morning Beautiful" I whispered
"Morning Handsome" she said back
"Let's go downstairs" I told her
"Carry meeeee" she said

I laughed and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I walked downstairs to find Cameron making breakfast. I put Alexis on the counter and sat on a stool near her.

"Morning cammy" Alexis said
"Yes good morning Cameron" I said in a serious tone
"Morning love birds" Cam said
"Hayes lets cuddle all day and watch movies!!!" Alexis said excitedly
"Okay princess" I answered
"Sams coming over" cam said
"Okay" Alexis and I said in unison

Nash walked downstairs and helped Cameron make breakfast while Alexis and I went to the couch and watched TV. Cam said breakfast was ready so Alexis and I ate and I carried her upstairs. She jumped on my bed and started cuddling one of the pillows.

"Hey cuddle meeeeee" I said acting cute
"okay I don't have a problem with that" she said

I sat on my chair thing in front of the x-box I had and Alexis grabbed 2 controllers and the remote and sat next to me/ half on top of me. I put my arm around her and we started playing. (Picture above)

"DIE ZOMBIE DIE" Alexis was screaming

I started laughing and so did Alexis. She was doing good considering she's never played before. The match was finally over and I won with 130 kills and Alexis had 50 kills. (IDK IF ITS REALISTIC OR NAH IVE PLAYED COD ONCE OR TWICE WITH MY NEIGHBOR)

Alexis got up to use the bathroom and I heard a loud bang. I jumped up and ran into the hallway to see what was there. Therere was no one there so I ran to the bathroom and Alexis was on the floor laughing.

"ALEXIS WHAT HAPPENED?!?!" I screamed
"I slipped on water" she said hysterically laughing

Alexis' neighbors dog they were dog sitting ran in and layer down next to Alexis. (Picture above)

"Alexis your so clumsy" I said laughing
"I know" she said while pretending to flip her hair
"Hahaha come on get up" I said while helping her up

She told me to go away since she still had to use the bathroom. I went back in my room when I got an amazing idea to scare her. I quietly walked into the hallway to a corner where I would not be noticeable from the bathroom.

Alexis walked out of the bathroom and turned to go to my room. I ran behind her and put my hand over her mouth. She screamed so loud and tried to get out of my grip.

She finally got out of my grip and turned around. She saw me standing there laughing when she ran to me and tackled me to the ground.

"Whoa what's going on up here" cam asked running up the stares
"I WAS WALKING OUT OF THE BATHROOM AND HAYES CAME UP BEHIND ME AND PUT HIS HAND OVER MY MOUTH SCARING THE LIFE OUT OF ME" Alexis screamed

Cam started laughing and helped up both up. We walked back to my room while cam went back downstairs. I jumped on my bed when Alexis asked if we could watch a scary movie.

I told her we could and she picked out Friday the 13th. I wasn't scared of these movies but Alexis was. The movie started and she was cuddled into my side. Whenever a scary part came on she hid her face in my chest and I thought it was so cute/funny.

The movie was finally over and I noticed an adorable sleeping Alexis next to me. I picked her up bridal style and brought her to her room. I put her on her bed and kissed her forehead.

I whispered in her ear "Goodnight princess I love you"
"Night Hayes love you to" I heard. She was so perfect and I was so lucky to call her mine.

^^^^^^

Hey guys I'm so sorry for not updating. I've been sick and it hurt to look at any screen. Sorry this chapter is so short I'm still not feeling well 😕. I love you all so so so so much and hope you have an amazing day.
Xoxoxo,
Sam❤️