Sweet 16 time

Alexis' POV:

Today's my sweet 16. I'm really nervous but super excited. My dress is absolutely gorgeous and I love my hair. I have a feeling today is gonna go perfect. My party was in about an hour so we were all taking pictures.

After pictures we went into a room in the hotel it was at and just hung out until the party started. Shawn had a look on his face but I don't know how to describe it. Like it was hiding something... Whatever you never know with Shawn. We all went downstairs once it started and I was taking pictures and hanging out with all of my friends during cocktail hour. It was really fun and I'm glad I had such amazing friends.

After about an hour cocktail hour was over so we went into the party where I had a head entrance. The guys who worked the party put me on their shoulders and brought we in. Everyone was screaming and taking videos. I actually felt pretty for once ☺️

I got down and started dancing with Hayes and all of the guys, they were honestly my best friend. Out of no where the music stopped and we all looked at the Dj suspiciously and he looked at Shawn and Cam, I knew something was up with them.

Cameron brought me to a chair in the middle of the dance floor while everyone else went back to their seats. Shawn took a mic and started talking.

He said "Alexis, you are like my little sister. I love you so so so much and your so supportive of my music and you always tell ur friends to buy it and stuff and I wanna give back to you. It wasn't easy doing this but Alexis, happy sweet 16th birthday" Shawn walked away. What did he mean by it wasn't easy doing this?

I was brought out of my thoughts when Justin Drew Bieber came out from under the Dj booth and started singing "One Less Lonely Girl" to me. It was an old song but it was one of my favorites. I immediately started bawling and singing along. I couldn't believe the Justin Bieber was at my party.

When the song was over I ran up to him and wrapped my legs around his waist and was just crying while he was rubbing my back and saying "I love you" I was telling him about how much I loved him and he kept smiling. After 5 minutes of hugging him and crying "Ordinary People" by John Legend came on (FAVE SKNG EVER) and Justin and I were dancing. I looked at Hayes and felt bad.

He could tell I felt bad and he gave me a smile and mouthed "it's okay just enjoy it" I love Hayes so much. After the song was over Justin sat down with us and we were Justin talking. He's so sweet. Justin, Shawn, Hayes and Cam were talking and I was just happier than I've ever been. I love them all so much.

Shawns song "Stiches" came on and we were all in the dance floor having an amazing time. This night couldn't get any better. Justin came over to me with his phone and I saw he had a contact "Alexis Dallas😍❣" and he aided for my number I gladly gave it to him when Hayes pulled me outside.

He looked angry and I hated it. He gets so aggressive when he's angry and I don't wanna deal with him right now. (I'm writing it like texts cause why not)

Alexis- Hayes what do you want
Hayes- your obviously flirting with Justin
Alexis- Hayes I thought u said u didn't care
Hayes- cause I wanted u to be happy but your taking it way to far!! You just gave him your number!!
Alexis- Hayes it's Justin fricken Bieber I've been in love with him for over 9 years and I'm finally meeting him!!
Hayes- well if your so in love with him just go out with him
Alexis- Hayes stop I love you
Hayes- Alexis make up your damn mind and talk to me when you do

Hayes walked away and I sat on a bench outside. I thought he loved me especially because of what he told Cameron. Is there something wrong with me? Am I not good enough? I didn't think I was flirting I mean it's Justin Bieber any other girl would have done the same.

I went back inside and asked Sam if I could talk to her. I was gonna ask Nash but it looked like he was really hitting it off with my friend Sierra. Sam and I went into the bathroom and I explained everything. How Justin asked for my number and how Hayes dumped me. Sam said sorry and gave me a hug and we went back into the party.

Sam must have told cam what happened because he told me he didn't want me seeing Hayes anymore (as a bf). I agreed with Cam, I mean he obviously doesn't trust me so why should I go out with him. I decided I'd text him:

Alexis- Hayes... I can't do this..I can't do us anymore. Your constantly breaking my heart and I just feel like you want to get into fights. Go back to Sophia, go back to whatever girl you want but I'm sorry
Hayes-k bye
Alexis- that's all you have to say
Hayes-yep
Alexis-whatever I don't need you
Hayes- what are you gonna go go back to Nash? Slut
Alexis- goodbye. Don't ever talk to me again I hate you

The party ended thankfully and I went home and ran up to my room. Hayes was such a jerk. He couldn't let me enjoy this one night? Ugh I seriously do hate him sometimes :(

--------

HI GUYS IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG BUT ITS IVER 1000 WORDS SO IM PROUD OF THAT😹😹 I met Jonah Marais, Reed Deming and Stew Maloney on Sunday and it was amazing and I miss them so much. I might do a chapter about what happened cause it was amazing. I love you guys so much 💖💖
Xoxo
Sam❣