juѕt mє αnd чσu

I'm skipping the day that Hayes spends with the magcon boys.sorry I just want to get to day that hayes leaves. Love you guys xoxo

Sad Song- we the kings
Never be alone- Shawn Mendes

Alexis's POV:

Today was my last day with him. That's all I could think about. I'm gonna miss him so much. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a knock at my door. I said "Come in" knowing it was cam.

Cam opened the door and asked me how I was feeling. "I don't know to be honest" I answered. "Alexis you should get ready today is your last day with Hayes" he said.

I looked up at him with sad eyes. "Cam I don't want him to leave" I said honestly. "Hey don't worry about it. He'll be back" cameron said.

I hope he isn't gonna be gone for long I though to myself. "Cam go away I have to get ready" I told him. He kissed my forehead and walked out of my room. I got up and took a shower.

*skips shower*

I wore a white infinity crop top, high wasted jean shorts, mint green vans, a cute bracelet, and a black and white headback. (Picture above) I decided to straighten my hair. One I was done I put on makeup. Winged eye liner and mascara. I brushed my teeth and went downstairs.

Cameron was sitting in his phone as usual so I just had a bowl of cereal. Once I was done I put my bowl and texted Hayes. I asked him when he was coming and he said in about 5 minutes so I watched tv.

After about 5 minutes of SpongeBob the door bell rang. I ran to the door and embraced Hayes is the biggest hug I've even given someone. Hi picked me up and spun me around while I kissed him. There were no words to describe how much I loved this boy.

Nash came with Hayes so him and Cam could hang out. Hayes and I said goodbye to Nash and Cam and left. I asked Hayes where we were going but he kept saying it was a surprise.

After walking for about 10 minutes Hayes stopped me and bent down to my level. He was so much taller than me. He kissed me and licked me up from my legs. He eventually out me down and we kept walking.

We got to the beach and I got really excited cause I loved the beach. I took off my shoes and Hayes took off his and we ran onto the sand. Hayes caught up to me and picked me up from behind making me jump a little.

There was a couple standing near bye so we asked them if they could take our picture. They gladly said yes and Hayes picked me up over his head and kissed me. The couple took our picture and Hayes out me down.

After 3 minutes my said one new Instagram notification. I looked and Hayes posted the picture of us with the caption "last day with my beautiful princess. I'm gonna miss her more than anything"

I was about to cry. He was the sweetest person ever and I can't just leave him. When I looked up Hayes had a smirk on his face and I went over to him and sat in his lap. I kissed him and than we sat and watched the sunset.

Hayes was perfect and I couldn't process the thought that he was leaving in a few hours.
I reminded Hayes he had to leave and his smile disappeared quickly. I hate seeing him sad. I kissed his forehead and we left.

* 3 hours later*

Hayes' POV:

I can't believe I'm leaving. In just an hour I'll be separated from my family and the love of my life. I really don't wanna go. My mom can be super mean sometimes and it bothers me a lot.

I had all my bags packed. I brought a lot since I had no clue how long I would be in North Carolina. Cameron told Alexis, Nash and I to help him load the car so we did. Loading the car only took 5 minutes so I got all my electronic devices and carvers and put them in a carry on bag.

We all got in the car and left. Cam was driving, Nash was in the front seat and Alexis and I were cuddled together in the back. I just held her. I never wanted to get to the airport cause that means I have to leave her.

Sadly we arrived at the airport about a half hour later. I got my bags out and we walked to my gate. We were sitting there waiting for security to be done checking my bags. Alexis was sitting on my lap and cam and Nash were sitting beside us.

One security was done we walked to where the plane was. (IDK WHAT THIS STUFF IS CALLED SORRY) Alexis looked sad so I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me and i hugged her tighter than I have ever hugged someone. My flight was called and I said goodbye to Cam and Nash.

I tired to Alexis and embraced her in another giant hug. I felt tears running down my cheeks and Alexis looked up. She was crying to. "Pick your head up princess your tiara is falling" I told her. She hugged me again and I gladly hugged her back.

I kissed her and told her I loved her and she was my everything and I would call her as soon as I got off the plane. She kissed back and hugged me. I had to go so i told her "Alexis I love you so much. Stay strong for my baby. Love you times 10000. To the moon and back." "To the end of the earth. I love you Hayes" she said. "Love you to baby" I said.

With that I walked to my plane. There was not way I was gonna talk to my mom. She would be lucky if I looked at her. I know I might be over reacting but I don't care. She made me leave the people that mean the most to me.

I got settled on the plane and luckily I had a window seat. I put my headphones on and fell asleep dreaming about the love of my life Alexis.

^^^^^

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE OMG
I've been really busy and I had writers block again 😔
I'm gonna try to update tomorrow
I might not be able to cause school starts tomorrow😒
Thank you so so so much for 900+ reads you guys mean so much to me and I love you all 💕
Okay so pm me if you have any story ideas so maybe I can get another chapter up quicker
Also pm me if you have any questions about the story!
Love you guys so much 💕💕💕
~Sam😚❤️