Cameron Stop

Hey guys I'd jt like to say before I start this chapter I'm meeting Cameron Alexander Dallas in 8 days and I'm gonna start updating regularly now!! Love you guys💙

Cameron's POV:
I'm so mad Alexis is back with Hayes. She's my Little sister and I just don't want her to get hurt:(. I don't trust Hayes anymore so I'm gonna have a little chat with him. If he ever try's to hurt her again I swear to god I'm gonna kill him. I got in my car and headed to the Grier's house without telling Alexis I was coming. She was with Hayes but I needed to talk to him, alone.

*at he Grier's house*

I got out of my car and knocked on the door, Hayes answered and I pulled him outside. 
(I'm gonna write it like a text convo cause I'm really tired lmao)
Cam- Hayes I'm really not happy about you and Alexis.
Hayes- cam I love her so much and she means the world to me I would never hurt her.
Cam- I don't believe you anymore Hayes. You almost slapped my little sister!
Hayes-Cameron I'm sorry but I didn-

*no ones pov*

Hayes felt a sting in his cheeck and looked up. Cam started screaming at Hayes but he suddenly stopped when he saw Alexis crying at the doorstep. Cameron instantly felt guilty. Alexis ran home with Cameron and Hayes quickly following her.

One Alexis got home she ran into her room and locked the door. The boys were banging on the door but she wouldn't answer. They listened into the door All they heard was crying. Cameron felt really bad since he knew how much Alexis hates fighting and yelling. Especially between people she cares about .

The boys finally got her door down and she must have fallen asleep cause she was breathing but not answering.

Cam and Hayes left Alexis alone and went downstairs to settle the Argument.

----
GUYS IM SO SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT SND THAT I HAVENT UPDSTED IN 100000000 YEARS. IM GONNA UPLOAD MORE I LOVE U GUYS SO MUCH
-Sam💗👑