í nєєd чσu

|NOT EDITED|

*skip 3 weeks*

Songs for chapter
All of the stars- Ed Sheeran
Cry- Alexx Calise

Alexis's POV:

It's been 3 weeks. 3 weeks since Hayes left. I miss him more than anything. We talk, Skype and FaceTime but it's not the same. We decided that long distance wasn't working out, but we made a promise that when he comes back to California we would date again.

I need him. I go out with friends and try to forget about it all but I just can't. Right now I'm sitting in my bed listening to Justin Bieber and reading my book. I hear Cameron call my name and I go downstairs to see what he wants.

"Alexis do you want to go to Nash's with me?" He asks. "Why not" I replay emotionless. I go upstairs and get ready. I jumped in the shower quickly. *skips shower* I wore a white lace crop top with Grey high waisted shorts with my straight hair.

I went downstairs to tell cam I was ready and his girlfriend Sam was over. I didn't care cause I liked Sam. *Sam is played as Lauren Elizabeth* I said hi to Sam and we all left. Nash didn't live far so the drive was only like 5 minutes. I listened to sad music in the way there surprise surprise. It tried but I couldn't be happy.

We got to Nash's house and knocked on the door. Nash answered the door and we all went up to his room. We were just sitting around when I saw a picture of Nash and Hayes. *picture of them above is what she's looking at*

I walked over to it and just looked at Hayes. He was perfect. Cameron looked at me and said "Lex come here" I walked over to him and he got up and hugged me. I let a few tears slip and he looked down at me and wiped them away. He was the best brother ever. I hugged him one more time and sat down.

I was laying on Nash's bed thinking while everyone was either on their phones or watching TV. I decided to go on Twitter and that was a mistake. There was a picture of Hayes kissing another girl. I threw my phone on Nash's bed and stormed out of his room.

I ran downstairs and out the door. I heard Cameron and Sam calling my name. I sat on the stoop as the tears kept coming out of my eyes. I heard the door open and Cameron say "Alexis I'm sorry about the picture but maybe it was just a fan" I hope it was just a fan I thought. "Cameron let me talk to her" I heard Sam say. Cameron went inside while Sam sat next to me.

"Hey Alexis I know you don't wanna hear this right now but maybe it was just a fan. I mean Hayes is in love with you and he wouldn't do that." Sam said. I hoped she was right. "Thanks a lot" I told her while hugging her. She hugged back and we went back inside. I logged out of Twitter and asked the guys and Sam what they wanted to do.

"Hey let's go to the park" Nash says. We all agree since there's nothing else to do. We gather our things and leave. We walked there since it was close. About halfway there I jumped on Nash's back and he held my legs.

We finally got to the park and I sat on a swing and Sam sat next to me. Cam and Nash were taking picture with fans so we just sat there. One girl came up to me and asked for a picture. I gladly said yes and when I hugged her she whispered in my ear "Stay away from Hayes. Your a worthless piece of trash who doesn't deserve him. He's mine"

She thanked me acting all innocent and walked away. I felt tears coming so I ran away. I didn't care where I was going so I just ran as fast as I could. I heard Sam calling my name and than everything went black.

^^^^^

Hey guys! I'm so so so sorry for not updating. I've been realllllllly busy and I'm definitely going to try and update tomorrow. And sorry if this is short 😕

SMSMSMMSMS THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR 1.25k READS GUYS OMG. YOU ALL MEAN SO MUCH TO ME AND THANK YOU SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU ALL💞💕💖❤️

I might meet Taylor Caniff to 😭 on April 25th. I'm trying to convince my parents so fingers crossed! and I'm so so so proud of Shawn. Hand written is absolutely amazing and perfect. All the songs are amazing and I love it so much. 💖💞

~Sam❤️