Christmas

hey guys ik its not Christmas time but the way the story started out its Christmas in the book. love you guys sm and thank you for 14k

Alexis' pov:

I woke up to the smell of gingerbread. Its favorite winter sent so I bought a candle of it. I put my slippers on and ran into Cameron's room.

"CAM WAKEUP ITS CHRISTMAS" I yelled

He pushed me off his bed and I fell on the floor. I got up and smacked him with a pillow till he got up.

He finally got up and we said merry Christmas to each other.

"Race you downstairs" I smirked at cam.
"It's on" he said

I ran out of his room him following me behind me. He picked me up and brought me go my room and shut the door running away.

"HEY THATS CHEATING" I yelled

I ran downstairs go see an out of breath laughing cam sitting on the couch.

I made a frowny face and looked at him.

"Aww is Alexis sad she didn't win" he said in a baby voice
"I hate you" I said in a serious tone even though he knew I was joking
"No you don't" he said getting up and hugging me

My parents came downstair and asked if we were ready to open stuff. We started opening and cam said he'll be right back.

He came down with an envelope and handed it to me. Here u go Alexis he said smirking. Oh no I thought to myself.

I opened the envelope and it was life changing.

"CAMERON YOUR LYING" I said crying
"Nope there real" he said smiling
"Omg thank you so much" I said hugging him and still crying.

"What is it" my parents said confused
"Tickets to see and meet Justin Bieber in concert" I said shaking
"Awww cam that was sweet" my mom said
My dad just smiled at me

I texted Colette pics of the tickets and she was freaking out. I have cam another hug and ran upstairs to get ready for the day.

I took a shower and put my outfit on a red shirt with a gray jacket and black dipped skinny jeans with a Santa hat. I lightly curled my now short ombré hair and did my makeup.

I went downstairs to see cam, my parents and my grandparents sitting on the couch talking.

I said hi to them and decided to text Hayes.

Alexis- hi poobear merry Christmas ❤️💚
Hayes 😍😘- merry Christmas beautiful, I heard what cam got u 😏
Alexis- yassssssss kasnjzjsjs I can't wait
Hayes😍😘- aw baby ur so cute, I gtg but I'll text u later. Love you ☺️💖
Alexis- love you baby 😋💗🎀

I got up and helped my mom set the table for dinner. Once we were done I helped put dinner on the table and we ate.

After dinner my family and I sat in front on the fireplace while my dad read Christmas stories. Yah I know it might be wired we still read them at our age but it's a tradition.

It was Around 12 so my family started leaving and we said goodbye. I went up to my room and took my makeup off and put my pajamas on. I got in bed and kissed my meet and greet tickets.

This was the best Christmas ever.

^^^^^^
Hey guys!
Ik I haven't updated in forever but don't hate me. I wrote this chapter like 3 times and it kept getting deleted. And I had finals and I was busy with the end of the school year but I'm back and I'm gonna start writing more often!
I have a new book called Shawn Mendes Imagines and it would mean the work to me if u read it.

I love you guys so much and I hope your having a great summer so far 😋🐬

-Sam💙🐠