tєєn chσícє αwαrdѕ

UNEDITED SORRY GUYS IM TIRED

Camerons POV:

Alexis and Hayes. Ugh. I don't even know how I feel about that. I'm happy she found someone she loves but I don't want her to get hurt.

It's currently 2:30am and I am just laying here thinking. We have the Teen Choice Awards today. I need sleep. I turned on my tv and started watching Friends when I heard a quiet knock on my door.

I whispered come in and Alexis walked in. "what's up baby sister" I asked
"Cam I can't sleep. I'm nervous about the TCA's." She said

Alexis gets really scared about these things. "I can't sleep either" I told her. She looked sad so I got up and hugged her. She hugged back and I kissed her forehead. When I pulled away she had tears streaming down her face. *the picture above of cam hugging the girl is him hugging Alexis*

I asked her what was up and she just started crying. She showed me her phone and I saw what was wrong. Someone took a picture of Hayes and Alexis kissing and tweeted it.

The fans were not happy at all about this. They were tweeting her things like "@alexisdallas *made up* stay away from hayes. He's mine and your a worthless ugly person. Back off" "@alexisdallas hayes could do a lot better😬" "@alexisdallas YOUR GONNA GIVE HAYES A DISEASE STAY AWAY FROM HIM" I looked up and her and she was sitting on the floor crying. *the picture of cam on his phone is him at this part*

I picked her up and sat on my bed. I hugged her and told her everything was gonna be okay. I kissed her head and whispered "Night baby sis" she whispered back "Night Cameron. Thank you and ily" "I love you to Alexis" I said and she fell asleep

*SKIP TO MORNING*

Alexis POV:

I woke up and saw a sleeping Cameron next to me. I can't believe people would say things like that. It hurts. A lot.

I got out of Cameron's bed trying not to wake him. Once I got out of his bed i Walked out of his room and into mine. I texted Mahogany and asked her if she wanted to have a girls day. She wasn't going to the TCA's but it would be fun.

M- Mahogany A- Alexis
A- hey wanna have a girls day?
M-YESSSS OMG
A-okay haha what time
M- it's 10:00am now so I'll pick you up at noon?
A- sound great! See you than xx
M- okay Bye girl xoxo

I got out clothes and went into the shower.

I wore a Take Me Anywhere Hayes Grier crop top with cropped leggings and vans
I straightened my long brownish blackish hair and than did my makeup. I don't wear a lot so I just did a wing with eyeliner and mascara.

When I was dome it was 11:50 so I sat down and watched a little bit of Divergent. After about 10 minutes of divergent there was a knock on the door. I turned the movie off and grabbed my wallet. I answered the door and Mahogany was standing there.

We walked out to her car and got in. On the way to the hair salon Shawn's new song stitches came on the radio. We blasted it and started singing.

*not gonna write the words cause I'm tireddd*

Once the song was over we were at the salon and we made an appointment so they took us right away. I got an inch or two cut off since I had some split ends and I got my hair straightened.

Mahogany got 3 inches cut off and her hair straightened to. After they were done we went to the mall so I could get a dress and shoes for tonight.

*skip car ride*

We arrived at the mall and went into a dress shop. I saw am adorable pink dress that was a tank top on the top and was flowy at the bottom. *spelt that wrong 😂* it went to my high thigh *im rhyming 🌚* I loved it. I tried it on and fell in love. I knew I had to buy it.

I showed Mahogany and she loved it. We left the dress shop and went into a shoe shop. I saw white heels with a strap and I loved them. I bought them and we left.

We got Starbucks and I got my normal birthday cake frap. Mahogany got a regular frap and we left.

Once we reached the house I thanked Mahogany and went inside. I ran up to my room and put m hair in a shower cap so it wouldn't get ruined and I could take a shower.

When I got out of the shower I put sweatpants and a tank on and did my makeup. I put on foundation, pink blush, pink eyeshadow, I did a winged liner, mascara, and lip gloss.

Once I was done I got on the dress and picked out beautiful gold earrings. I went into cams room and he had a flannel cut as a short sleeve and black pants. He was doing his signature quiff and when he was don't be looked at me and told me I looked beautiful.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and told him he didn't look so bad himself. He told me the limo would be here in 5 minutes so I went to my room and but my shoes on, got my purse and put lipgloss, mascara, and my phone in it.

I went downstairs and Hayes was sitting with Nash on the couch. I walked over to Nash and hugged him and than went to Hayes and hugged him and gave him a quick peck.

"You look beautiful princess" Hayes said to me. I blushed and told him "Hayes you look hot" he thanked me and the limo pulled up. We all got in and I sat next to Cam and Hayes and Nash sat next to Cam.

We finally arrived and a lot of interviewers wanted interviews so we did them all. Once we were done we went and got out seats. We were pretty close to the stage. Cam had to go back stage since he was presenting an award and he was nominated.

The show eventually started and it was super fun. Hayes kept kissing my hand and I was blushing really hard. We heard the award Cam was presenting being called and when he said Cameron Dallas and Bella Thorne we screamed really loud. They announced the award and Zendaya won and Cam was standing there awkwardly. It was so funny.

The award Cam was nominated for was being called so we all focused on the stage. All the sudden we heard "And the winner is....... CAMERON DALLAS!!!" We screamed even louder than last time and he was smiling so hard. His fans meant a lot to him and they got him here.

Cam made a little speech and hundreds of girls were screaming "WE LOVE YOU CAM". I smiled. His fans are so sweet and caring. At least some of them are. Some of them can be really rude 😬.

The show was finally over and we got into the limo and left. Hayes and Nash were sleeping over so Nash slept in the guest room and Hayes slept in my room. I took a shower and got dressed and layed down with Hayes.

He whispered "Goodnight my beautiful gorgeous perfect princess I love you so so much sweet dreams beautiful" I started blushing and whispered back "Goodnight my perfect amazing hot prince. I love you to the moon and back" kissed my cheek and we fell asleep.

^^^^^^^^^
Hey guys!
There's a video up top after the picture of cam giving away the award 🌚❤️
So first Happy Easter
And second sorry this chapter sucked I'm reallllllly tired haha.
I tired to make it longer though lol
I love you all soooooo much and thank you for 250+ reads.
You guys are amazing.
Love you guys so much💖
~Sam