dσnt lєαvє...

While reading this listen to:
Listen to All I want by Kodaline
Never Be Alone by Shawn Mendes

Hayes' POV:
Nash and I have been fighting a lot recently. My mom knows and told me She wants me to go back to North Carolina. I had no choice either she said. I couldn't leave Cam, Nash (even though we fight a lot) and the magcon guys. And most of all I couldn't leave Alexis...

Nash has been on the phone fighting with my mom for the past hour trying to convince her to let me stay. She wouldn't change her mind. Cam knew. I begged him not to tell Alexis.

Alexis was coming over at 2:00pm and I was gonna tell her. Cam was coming to. I had been crying a lot so I took a shower and washed my face.

*skips shower*

It was already 1:50pm so I put on fresh clothes and told Nash to come down stairs. Nash and I were sitting on the couch and cams car pulled up. I was so nervous. They knocked on the door.

Nash got the door and as soon as Alexis walked in I broke down. I was hysterically crying and Alexis ran over to me and hugged me. She asked what was wrong and Cameron told her to sit down.

Alexis sat down and I looked at her. She looked scared. Nash started talking. He said "Alexis listen, my mom dosn't like how Hayes and I have been fighting so much and she's wants him to move back to North Carolina. We tried to convince her to let Hayes stay but she keeps saying no. I'm sorry Alexis"

Alexis had tears streaming down her face. When I went to hug her she jumped off the couch and sprinted out the door. We all jumped off the couch and ran out the door calling her name.

I knew where she was going. It was our spot. Whenever one of us were mad of upset we would go there. Only Alexis and I knew about it. I told the guys I think I knew where she was and they said lets go but I told them only I was going.

They went the opposite direction of me in case she wasn't there while I went to the spot. When you get into the woods 3 steps to the left. 6 steps to the right. 8 steps straight and 10 steps to the left. There she was.

She was sitting on the giant rock that was there in front of a river. I climbed up the rock and she was sitting there in a ball crying. I hated seeing her like this. I went over the her and sat next to her. I pulled her on to my lap and she cried on my shoulder.

She whispered "Hayes don't go" I broke down. I haven't cried this hard in so long. I couldn't leave her. I just couldn't. "Baby I have to. My mom won't let me stay" I managed to get out.

She just cried harder. I texted Cam and Nash telling them I was with her.

C- Cam H- Hayes N- Nash

H- I found her guys
C- OMG IS SHE OKAY
N- HAYES WHERE IS SHE
H- okay I can't say where We are and all I'm gonna say is I've never seen someone cry so hard. I can't stop crying guys.
C- bring her back. Please Hayes
N- bro I'm gonna talk to mom about this. Is isn't okay
H- please Nash I need her
C- Nash bro try your hardest to talk her into it Alexis needs him
N- I'm gonna go call her. Hayes, bring Alexis home
H- I will. See u guys in a few

"Hey Alexis baby lets go back Cams getting worried" I told her
"Okay" she sniffles

I picked her up and walked back out of the woods. She jumped out of my arms and got on my back. I held her and walked back to her house.

Once we got back to the house she jumped off and cam came running outside. He ran to Alexis and hugged her tight. (The picture above of cam hugging a fan is him hugging her)

Nash came outside and looked mad. I walked over to him and asked what my mom said.
"Hayes she said you can't stay. I told her how Alexis ran off crying and how she needs you but she wouldn't change her mind"

I told cam and Alexis fell to the floor crying. Cam ran over to her while I ran inside to the room I have at their house. Nash and I spend a lot of time here so cams mom let us have the guest rooms. I fell to the floor crying. I needed her. I heard cam and nash come in and I could here Alexis crying from downstairs.

I heard a knock on my door and it was cam. I let him in and he pulled me into a bro hug. I just cried harder. I couldn't leave everyone. They are my second family. I needed them.

My mom texted me and told me I was leaving in 2 days. I'm spending one day with all the guys andAlexis and than one day with Alexis.

Cam and I went down stairs and Alexis was sitting on the couch crying. I went up to her and just hugged her. I told her we were gonna have a Hayes and Alexis day and she smiled. God I'm in love with her.

^^^^^

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not having this up earlier. I went to the mall and lost my wallet and I'm really mad cause it had money in it and my student id and I had bad writers block so sorry this chapter sucks 😕

And Sisters (you know if I'm talking to u) you will be in this book in a few chapters 😂❤️

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR 534 READS OMG I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

~Sam😭💖