Happy New Years?

Alexis' POV:

I woke up and it was 12:30. Wow I slept late. I put my slippers on and took a shower, after my shower I put my outfit on. I wore dark denim jeans and a dark blue shirt. I curled my hair and did my makeup. I did a winged liner with mascara and some blush. When I was done with my makeup I went downstairs and asked my mom if she needed me to get anything.She gave me a list of party stuff and Cam drove me to the store. We got there and went inside. Cam saw a girl wearing a Cameron Dallas hoodie and he walked up to her and hugged her from behind. (Omg that sounds extremely creepy but its Cameron Dallas) her mom smiled obviously knowing who Cam was and the girl turned around and started crying.

Cam hugged her and she wrapped her legs around him. He rubbed circles in her back trying to calm her down. It was really cute. She got down and hugged me than we took a picture. She hugged Cam and took a picture with him. We found out her name was Aria and she was 13. We got her twitter and followed her and she cried again. Cam hugged her again and then she had to leave. We said goodbye and got the stuff my mom needed. We paid and left to go home. When we got home Cam and I brought the stuff in than I ran to my room and cleaned it. I hung all my clothes up and put all my shoes away. I sat at my makeup table and re-organized all my makeup and hair stuff than I went to my dresser. I neatly re-placed my perfumes and trophies. I went to my desk and organized it since it was a giant mess. After everything was organized I made my bed and vacuumed my room.

I plugged my phone in and saw it was already 3:30. I went downstairs and saw Cam and his girlfriend Spencer (his gf is no longer named Sam, Sam is Shawn's g) helping my mom in the kitchen.

"Hey Spencer" I said

"Hey Lex" she said back

There was a knock on the door and it was all the guys and their girlfriends. Shawn was the only boy I was close with besides Hayes and Nash. Shawn came in and I hugged him. Hayes came in and gave Shawn the death glare.

I hugged Hayes and whispered in his ear "Hayes he's like my brother I love you"

"I love you to" he said and kissed my cheek.

I hugged Nash and smiled at the other guys since we weren't really close.We all sat on the couch and Shawn put him head on my shoulder and asked if his girlfriend Sam could come over. (I'm Sam Shawn's gf, played by Cloe Couture)

"Of course she can" I whispered.

Shawn smiled and texted her while I put my head on Hayes lap. I closed my eyes and Hayes told me I can't sleep now because everyone was arriving. I groaned and got up.

Cam and all the guys and their girlfriends were talking while Hayes and I were sitting on the other end of the couch. More and more people started coming as it was now 6:30. After a few hours of talking and stuff it was 11:45. 15 minutes till midnight. I was looking for Hayes everywhere but I couldn't find him. I looked at the time as it was now 11:55 and I was getting nervous. I ran down the basement stairs and he was kissing another girl. Her name was Sophia. (Played by Madison Beer) I knew her cause she goes to school with us but I didn't invite her. Hayes must have.It was 10 seconds to midnight and Hayes was still kissing Sophia.

I was Nash sitting on the couch alone since he didn't have a girlfriend so I told him to stand up and as the clock struck midnight I kissed him. He kissed back and we pulled apart. He gave me a very confused look but I pointed to Hayes. He was no longer kissing Sophia but staring at me with anger.

"DID YOU JUST KISS MY BROTHER" Hayes yells.

"I WOULD HAVE KISSED YOU BUT YOU WERE KISSING SOPHIA" I say with tears streaming down my face

"Alexis...I'm sorry" he says looking disappointed in himself.

"No, Hayes sorry is not going to cut it this time. This is the third or fourth time you have cheated on me" I say crying

"Alexis please" he says

"NO WERE OVER" I yell at him

I run up the stairs and push all the people away. I hear Shawn, Cam, and Nash calling my name but I ignore them and lock my door. I crawl on my bed and cry. They are all saying open up.

"Go away" I yell at them.

I hear footsteps and then I hear

"Alexis it's me Shawn open up" I hear Shawn say

I slowly get up and open the door to be engulfed in a hug from Shawn. I hugged him back and cried in his chest. He brought me to my bed and tucked me in. he kissed my forehead and told me everything was going to be okay. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Hey guys it Sam! I'm so happy because I'm probably seeing Shawn again on ThursdayAnd teems for 16.6k reads. I remember telling my English teacher how excited I was to get 50 reads and then the next week it would be 100 than it got to 1000 than 2000 and so on.. I love you all so much and I can't believe I have half of 32,000 reads. And when Madison plays Sophia it isn't meant to be like yeah Madison taking other peoples guys because I know what people think about her. My friend Sophia loves Hayes so I let her choose who plays her and she chose Madison. Madison is my mom and I would never talk bad about her. Love you guys xoxo-Sam