Detention

Couple Years after Silver's School and Blue's Education.

Detention, the worst place on earth next to the principal's office.

Well, not for Green. Not really. All you did was sit and read or do homework. It wasn't at all a punishment.

For everyone else, it was horrible.

Green and Blue were in their last year of college, and everyone else tried their best to get into the same college. Yellow switched schools. Currently, Green, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Gold, and Crystal went to Viridian City University.

And they were all in detention for stupid reasons.

Blue, for stealing some kid's wallet.

Yellow, for being late.

Silver, for having too long hair. (The teacher had something against Silver's father and took it out on Silver.)

Gold, for a Pokemon battle on school grounds. Red had done the same thing, back when he actually attended college.

Crystal, for reasons Green did not know.

And Green was there for correcting the teacher, which was considered "rude". Saving hundreds of students from making a simple mistake was "rude".

Green really wouldn't have minded, except that the teacher watching them was Mr. Johnson, a friend of his grandfather's.

The room was relatively quiet with Gold flicking paper footballs, Blue writing something, and Yellow panicking as she thought about what her uncle would say.

All and all, pretty quiet until Johnson started talking.

"You all want to get out, right?" the man said loudly. "If you do some things, I'll let you out early and make sure this doesn't end up on record."

"Like what?" Gold asked. Of course Gold answered first.

"And is it legal?" added Crystal.

"Ignore her. Who cares if it's legal?" Blue said.

"I do," mumbled Yellow, staring intently at a piece of paper on her desk.

Green just rolled his eyes. This was probably one of those teacher things where they try to understand the troubled students.

"I'm going to ask you all some questions. My Pokemon will tell me if you're lying. If you all answer, you all get to leave." Mr. Wilson released his Pokemon, a Spoink. It hopped up and on its curled tail.

"First question: Which one of you likes mecha anime?"

Everybody pointed at Silver. The boy blushed slightly.

"Second question: Which one of you got sent here for something Gold would normally do?"

Nobody answered. Gold raised his hand, because obviously he did something he would do. Crystal then slapped his arm down.

"Ow! SSG, what is wrong with you?!" Gold said.

Crystal sighed. Then she raised her own hand.

"I accidentally walked into the boys' locker room while they were changing," she stated bluntly.

Everyone stared. Blue took a photo with her phone. Yellow patted Crystal on the shoulder.

"You're the person who opened the door," Gold said in wonder, his eyes glazed over a little. "So many people screamed, I thought Blue was taking photos or something."

"Third question: Temperatures on Mt. Silver are expected to drop by another thirty degrees. What are you going to do?"

"Get Red off the mountain," Green, Blue, and Yellow said together.

Mr. Johnson smiled. "Now time for the hard questions."

This was not going to be good.

"Blue, rank the people in the room from who you most like to who you least like."

Blue's eyes widened. "What?" Her eyes darted from Silver to Green.

"You heard me."

Blue stared at her desk before closing her eyes.

"Green," she whispered.

Green blinked. She liked him more than her precious brother?

Silver glanced at him. The redhead had long since stopped giving Green glares. Instead, he just gave Green a look he couldn't understand.

"Silver," Blue said, her voice rising. "Yellow. Crystal. Gold."

"You like Crys more than the me?" Gold asked, his voice disbelieving. "Why? I'm the super fun one."

Crystal threw her calculator at him.

"Yellow. If you had to kill someone in the room, who would it be?" Johnson was going somewhere with these strange questions.

"You."

Yellow glared at the man, something Green rarely saw her do.

"What kind of teacher makes his students do this kind of thing?" The small girl's voice was filled with anger.

"I'm not just a teacher. I'm a counselor too. You all have things that need to be sorted out. I'm just here to help you start doing that." The teacher shrugged. "It's your choice. You're all free to leave now."

One by one, they left. First Yellow, who all but stormed out. Gold leaped out the window, skateboard in hand (they were on the first floor). Then Silver and Crystal. Blue left too. In less than three minutes, everyone besides Green was gone.

"We don't have issues that are that important. Why single us out?" Green asked.

"You're all heroes. Little issues become huge in life death situations. They'll grow until they become problems you can't escape on your own. Sort through them now, so you won't have to in the base of some evil organization."

Green nodded. He stood up and gathered his things. But right before he left, standing in the doorway, he had one final thing to say.

"Those issues? They strengthen our bond. We can't be perfect by ourselves, but we can help each other. I understand where you're coming from, though." Green walked away.

He found out later that Johnson requested a transfer and went to teach at a different school.

~•~•~•~

*smacks my own head* Sorry! The inspiration well's running dry! Any and all ideas are welcome!

(For those on mobile, this is dedicated to snowmist91 )