Candy at Blue's

Platina stared at the basket she was holding. The poor thing was overloaded with cakes and pastries as a gift from one of her father's business partners.

Needless to say, she didn't want it.

Now if Diamond and Pearl had given it to her, she would have gladly eaten it. But they didn't, so she wasn't feeling very hungry.

She decided to bring them to a meeting Blue held after yelling about how Red and Green were holding meetings of their own.

"No," Ruby said when she tried to offer him some. "I'm on a diet."

Silver just shook his head. "I don't like sweets," he stated bluntly.

And Blue ... gladly took a cupcake.

"You know you like these, Silvie!" said Blue. Platina just nodded.

That was when things got crazy.

Blue clutched her stomach. "I don't feel so good."

"You okay?" Silver instantly rushed to her side.

Blue kissed him on the cheek and pressed his head against her chest. "You're the best brother anyone could have!"

"Blue!" Silver yelled, blushing.

Ruby took the basket from Platina. "What's in these things?"

Platina shrugged. "It was a gift."

"From who, Team Galactic?"

"No ..."

"I was being sarcastic."

Blue giggled and let go of Silver. This time she took the basket from Ruby, only to have it chopped out of her hands by Silver.

Ruby restrained Blue from trying to grab more food while Silver inspected the items.

Platina waited nervously. Perhaps Team Galactic had poisoned the food. Could Blue die?

"Crazy McCrazy's Super Addicting Cupcakes. If you don't feel crazy, your money back," Silver read monotonously. His tone turned harsh. "Why exactly did you try to feed us these things?"

Ruby popped one in his mouth. "I don't feel any- Woah." He froze.

Silver and Platina backed away slowly.

Ruby laughed. And laughed. And laughed.

"This is creepy," Silver stated. Blue hugged him while Ruby laughed.

Platina took out her poketch and clicked on the phone app.

"Hello, Father? I'd like to borrow the family lawyer to sue one Crazy McCrazy."