The Art of Yellow

Yellow liked drawing. Art was a way to channel her special gift. It started out as just a hobby, but it became much more. It changed her life.

After she met Red, she drew him. It wasn't very good, but it was something to remember him by. Without that drawing, she might've never become a Pokedex Holder.

Her drawing of him was what made Blue trust her to go to Professor Oak. Her drawing of Pika helped her find him. And her drawing of Giovanni helped Silver, kinda.

The pictures were what let her help people. They even helped her become a better version of herself.

Then drawing really changed her life.

"Yellow, you have to enter this in the contest!" Blue yelled. "You'll win for sure!"

The Kanto Pokedex Holders had just seen a flyer for the art competition that Blue had brought.

Yellow blushed slightly. "Blue, it's not really that good."

"Good? This is awesome!" Blue held the painting in her hands. "It's practically real!"

Green looked over Blue's shoulder. "It's actually is pretty good."

"B-But..."

"Yellow, you should enter this," said Red. "I agree with Blue."

Yellow blushed a little more. Her friends wouldn't stop bothering her until she finally entered the painting into the contest.

Needless to say, she won.

That was just the beginning. Blue convinced Yellow to enter her other works into contests. Soon her works became famous, and they even were exhibited in places like the Lumiose City Museum and Castelia City Museum. Yellow's reputation and fame grew until it almost surpassed her reputation as a Pokedex Holder.

Of course, Yellow being Yellow, never let it go to her head. No matter how many offers she received, she kept her three best works: "The Boy On Mt.Silver," "The Gym Leader," and "The Thief."

Blue was very insulted by the last one.