Chapter 41: Deal With A Goddess

Triston's POV

100 years ago...

I lie on my bed as I cough up massive amounts with blood, I am one of the members in my pack infected with Lunapeste, the only disease that can kill werewolves. My beta, Anthony, brings me some water before telling me that our pack has been defeated by the SnowCrescent Pack. I will get my revenge someday.

Two minutes after Beta Anthony leaves, the door opens and a beautiful woman in a plain sliver, long gown with white hair, eyes as black as night and pale skin walks in. She just feels my forehead and then sits in the chair by my bed.

"Alpha Triston Grey, it's nice to finally meet you. I am the moon goddess and I want to help..." She says while smiling.

"I want to be cured," I say then I think for a bit, "I also want revenge on the SnowCrescent Pack." I then smirk for a moment before vomiting blood.

"You shall be immortal and I will mate you with the True Alpha of the SnowCrescent Pack in 100 years time. She will also have her true mate so you need to keep him away from her." She says sounding evil, I know the moon goddess isn't like that so there's a catch...

"Deal, but I know there's a catch. That's not like you, you're nice." I say slyly.

"Yes, only one thing will be able to kill you, and that thing is Wolfsbane, a deadly plant that-" I then cut her off by shouting, "I know what Wolfsbane is! Now cure me!"

Everything then goes dark, I pass out and I am cured...

Present day...

I wake up in the filthy cage that Delta Brian put me in, I had another flashback dream. Then I remember something, I am going to be executed and with Wolfsbane, if Rebecca finds her true mate then the mark I left on her fades and the mark she left on me also fades.

I need to get out of this cage and quickly...