Chapter 25: Birthday Preparation

Rebecca's POV

11th January 2016...

After everything that has happened, I am so excited for the 13th of January! If you haven't guessed already then it's my birthday on the 13th! I will be 21 years old, I'm getting old. I hope I don't go grey soon, I love my brown hair.

I walk into the pack house but Drake quickly pushes me back out.

"Hey! What are you doing?" I almost shout. I hate it when people push me, it's like my Kryptonite. Yes, I'm a geek, don't judge the geeky Alpha, ok?

"Go to the south border, someone is there..." He says at such a high pitch, I almost couldn't hear him.

We run towards the south border in human form, I didn't want to shift. I love the familiar feeling of the whispering wind running through my healthy hair. Drake also enjoys it, I can tell as every once in a while, he looks at me and smile as we run.

Once we arrive I see the person I have been wanting to see the most, Triston. As soon as I see him I run up to him and give him the biggest hug I have ever given him, he is my amazing mate and he has been gone for a while, he deserves this hug.

"Hey Honey-Bug." He says as we pull away from our hug. He has called me Honey-Bug ever since a week after we found out we were mates. It's like my special nickname that only he can call me.

"Hey Tree, I've missed you." I say before he kisses my forehead. Yes, I have a nickname for him too. I'm Honey-Bug and he's Tree.

"I've missed you too. We should go back to the pack house, I bet the pack have missed me too." He says whilst smiling a smug smile because he's an Alpha now.

"Oh, Alpha Triston, I'm afraid my sister isn't allowed in the pack house." Drake says in a frightened tone. Triston doesn't like that Drake lied to me about me being his sister for years so Drake has to call Triston by his name and his rank and he can't mention my name in front of Triston with mine or my mate's permission. When Triston is mad, he's mad.

"Why? You may use my mate's name and rank to answer my question," Triston growls.

"Thank you, Alpha Triston. We are preparing for Alpha Rebecca's birthday on the 13th of January, sir." Drake says, shaking in fear.

With that, Triston and I smile at each other and walk around the border and catch up.

This year I am going to have the best party of my life...