Chapter 2: The Dose

Drake's POV

Then there I was, face to face with 9 angry rouges that don't know I'm an Alpha. Ha. They look so weak. 6 are in human form which worries me a little bit but not a lot. They just growl at me thinking I am a lower ranking wolf that is by myself. This fact makes Xander laugh.

The first wolf lunges at me. I quickly dodge him but I land into one of the wolves in human form who has a tight grip on me, I try to struggle out but its impossible. Then another rouge in human form force feeds me a strange flower. The petals were a dark colour. I tried to mind-link Xander to ask him what type of flower is since he's good at that stuff but its like I can't connect to him, this worries me.

Then I am given a second dose, this makes me shift into my human form. I am wearing the black jeans, black top, neon pink socks and black trainers I was wearing before I shifted. Yes, I said neon pink socks. They are my lucky socks. I guess they aren't lucky today.

Then I try to shout for help but they just cover my mouth. Suddenly strong pains surge through my body. I whisper to the rouges, "What have you done to me?"

Then the what I assume is the ring leader of this group of rouges shifts and whispers in my ear, "If you don't die, you will find out..."

I try to howl but once again they cover my mouth. I try to mind-link Rebecca but I just get the biggest headache in the world, worst than a hangover once you drink a litre bucket of beer at Alpha Training. Yes, I did that.

They feed the flower to me again. I scream in pain but the rouges don't cover up my mouth this time. Then they throw me onto the floor as the pain in my back is at an all time high. I cry and cry as the rouges feed me one final dose.

Once the final dose has been force fed to me, I start to feel all horrible, like I'm about to pass out. Then all the rouges are in wolf form and they run off.

Then a familiar scent hits my nose, Rebecca. I try to call out but I just cry. Immediately as she sees me she runs to me in wolf form and to poke me with her muzzle. Then shifts into her human form wearing a white top, white leather jacket, black jeans and black combat boots.

"Drake stay with me! Don't you dare close your eyes!" She shouts as pack fighters and trackers arrive. She growls at them so they stay back, they do as they are told.

"Please..." she whispers.

Then she cries as my eyes slowly close...