Chapter 30: My Daughter, The Plan and Me

Alpha Jonas' POV (Picture of Gracie Webb above)

Sunday 6th March 2016 (Mother's Day)

I sigh as I wait for Gracie on the South Border of the SnowCrescent pack. Ugh, how I despise this pack. They have an Ex-Omega and a peasant for Alphas. I then smirk as I see all the unconscious guards on the ground around my feet.

Half an hour later Gracie comes running as fast as she can and I quickly bend down to her height.

Just before she hugs me she shouts, "Daddy!"

I quickly pick her up and stand up as she hugs me. She then starts crying into my shoulder and I just stand there trying to comfort her.

Before you ask, yes I am mateless but I have a daughter because I found a breeder and I let her into my pack as an Omega that I kept in the basement only I'm allowed in, I told the rest of the pack that she's a human that I accidentally got pregnant. Once she gave birth to Gracie, I killed her.

I then snap out of my thoughts and put Gracie on the floor.

"Did you give her the roses with the secret ingredient?" I ask her as she stares at me with her big blue eyes.

"Yes Daddy, she passed out like you said she would..." She tells me, she's not like other 5-year-olds, she can speak perfectly. I'm glad I taught her how to speak.

"Good, I hope that Rebecca dies," I spit as I say her name, "We should get going in a minute, the peasant Alpha and the stupid Beta will know we did this."

"But Daddy, I want to stay and see Rebecca suffer!" Gracie whines.

"I know, so do I but Poppet, I don't want us to get caught. They will kill you right in front of my eyes if they do..." I almost whisper.

She sighs then gives me a little cute smile, "Okay Dokey Daddy!"

I laugh then shift into my grey wolf, Gracie then gets on my back and then we run back to the HiddenLycan Pack...