Chapter 38: She deserved it

Triston's POV

I spend all night in Drake's office, he let me borrow it as Rebecca and Drake were busy in mine and Rebecca's office. We need one office each.

I then went to bed, Rebecca was already awake and out of the room, it must be early. I got into the covers and fell asleep.

3 hours later...

I wake up then sit up and look around the room. I then see a unfamiliar notebook on the desk, I get up and walk towards the desk and look at he notebook, it looks like Rebecca's handwriting. This must be her diary, I shouldn't read the pages that they are open on but I read them anyway.

Dear Diary, 11th April 2016
Today I met my father on the Western Border, it turns out he's a rouge and he faked his own death when I was in Beta Training and Drake was in Alpha Training. I can't believe he abandoned us but why, I don't understand why. I feel bad for shouting at him in my Alpha Tone and forcing him to leave, I hope he comes back so I can apologise.
See you soon,
Rebecca. x

As soon as I read this, I storm out into my room and into my office to find Rebecca in her training outfit, she must of just come back from training or she's about to go to training.

I go up to her and grab her by the neck then pin her against the wall, my wolf has taken over. I just growl at her and then I throw her across the room and I hear a loud "SNAP", I broke her neck. She is lying unconscious on the floor. I walk up to her and then kick her in the head over and over again until it is bleeding heavily. I then break her arms and legs.

"That's for sending your father away!" I growl quietly so nobody would hear, "I would of done anything for a father!"

I then storm out of my office covered in Rebecca's blood, I manage to get to my room without anyone noticing.

Once I'm in my room, I take a shower. While in the shower I think, "She deserved it, she abandoned her own father..."

I then get changed and lie on the bed, my wolf gives me full control again and I feel a sudden burst of pain and then no pain at all.

I then realise I hurt my mate.

I hurt her...