Asshole

Third person (POV)

~Two years ago~

Two women sat at a prestigious French café one winter evening. Their posh appearances matching the refinement of the interior in a picture perfect form.

One of the women, sitting quietly munching on a cheesecake while the other, furiously ranting to her calm friend.

"I just want to f*cking destroy that b*tch!" The woman squeezes her knuckles making a small cracking sound, "She took everything from me! I want to do something, anything to make her suffer!"

While the women continued to talk, a man was listening to everything at a table nearby. His hair a reaching a little below his chin, and a grin on his broad face.

The distressed woman grabs her friends hand, "You hate her too, right Yima?"

~Present time~

David's (POV)

I come out of the living room after changing and April leaps into my arms.

"You look adorable!" She grabs my hands but immediately let's go, "Shit, I forgot. I need to be somewhere. See ya!" She waves as I walk her to the front door.

"Aha!" I leave the house in a rush as well, before Clive could- as soon as I mention his name the door behind me opens and I hear him clear his throat.

"I'll prepare the car Miss," he walks past me, "where are we heading?"

Darn it! I wanted to sneak out without Clive following me.

"So where to Miss?" Clive asks as the car starts moving forward and I get a sudden text, "RVA?"

Galaxy:

Pick up your things right now!

"Miss?" Clive asks once again his face looking concerned.

"Ummm...no, Yi Fan street."

Diane's (POV)

I stare at my computer monitor with sweat pouring down my forehead, my only hope in this, and type the words:

'How to apologize to someone and make sure he accepts your apology?'

David's (POV)

As the car pulls up in front of his house, Clive grabs the door handle wanting to come out but I stop him.

"Clive please," I earnestly look him in the eyes, "I need to go on my own, please leave."

Hesitantly he agrees, but warns me not to walk around on my own as it is dangerous and call him whenever I'm done.

I step out of the car and hear the motor distance itself from me, signaling the car's moving away. I take quick steps up the porch and stop at his white door, a million thoughts rushing through my mind.