My Destiny (Neji x Reader)~ Naruto

This was also requested by: Yandere-Otaku88
And a little heads up, (F/I) stands for First Initial

~Neji's POV~

I was walking down the streets of Konohagakure. Hands in my pockets, thinking about one of my teammates who was badly injured and is now laying in the hospital.

During the Chunin Exams, she had fought a Sound Ninja named Dosu Kinuta. His sound-waves shattered the bones in her right arm and left leg; also blowing out her vocal cords. So she can't talk anymore.

Who is this teammate of mine? (Y/n) (L/n). A talented young Kunoichi, and the only girl to actually catch my full attention. Not just her looks, but her personality; it intrigued me. As I made my way to the Hospital, I was surprised to see that (Y/n) was rolling around in her wheelchair in the Courtyard.

She seemed to have noticed me standing there because she was waving in my direction with a huge smile. I gave a small smile as I walked over to the (h/c) haired girl. "Hello (Y/n)," I said a little on the formal side.

She waved at me again and then held up a paper to my face. She obviously seemed excited. I grabbed the paper from her hands and read it over. My eyes widened at the news, although I was more thrilled myself.

"Really? You'll be let out of the Hospital if you have an escort with you?" I asked, looking up from the parchment.

She smiled and then pointed at a section of the paper I hadn't read. "And you get to choose?"

She nodded as I noticed that there was a blank line for a signature. She held out a pen. At first I was confused, but then I understood.

"You want me to be your escort?" I said in disbelieve.

She smiled again and nodded. I gladly took the pen and signed my name. On her notebook she now carried around with her to talk, she wrote 'We need to deliver this to the Hokage.'

I nodded, grabbed the handles of her wheelchair, and started towards the Hokage's Tower.

Once we got there, we found a ramp up into the building. I pushed the chair up, opened the doors, and walked inside with (Y/n) at my side.

"(Y/n)? What are you going out of the Hospital?" Lady Tsunade questioned.

I walked up to her desk and handed her the note from the Medical Ninja. She read it over, and now had her normal, calm expression.

"I see. So Neji, you are her escort?"

"Hai," I bowed. "No harm shall be dealt to her under my watch,"

"Good. And remember (Y/n), take it easy. Momentai,"

(Y/n) nodded in agreement, and gave her a small thumbs up with s smile; signaling she understood.

We said our goodbyes, and we left. As we strolled around the Village, I asked her a few things she's like to do.

'Could we go to Ichiraku's? I haven't been in a while..!'

And with that, we headed in the direction of the famous Ramen Shop. Once we arrived, we saw a way-to-familiar Blond boy.

"Naruto," I greeted, helping (Y/n) onto one of the stools.

"Oh! Hey Neji! (Y/n)? You're out of the Hospital?" He asked.

She just inaudibly laughed with a nervous smile and a shrug. "She can be out of the Hospital, but only during the day. And she needs an escort with her," I explained.

"And I'm guessing you're the escort?" He claimed, slightly dumbfounded.

I nodded as Teuchi (the shop owner) asked us what we wanted. Naruto of course wanted all sorts of things- too many to even name.

I ordered a Medium bowl with pork, okra, and eggs. (Y/n) got the same.

We waited a few minutes until our Ramen was served. We finished our bowls, payed our bill, and left. Leaving Naruto there to eat at least 15 more bowls.

"So, where to now?" I asked.

(Y/n) placed her hand on her chin in thought, but then pointed up at the Mountain with the Hokage Faces.

I nodded at her choice and started wheeling her up the ramp and onto the Mountain. Once we reached the peak, I stopped at faced the edge of the Mountain.

Both me and (Y/n) gazed down at the Leaf Village, the view being astonishing, as always.

I looked over at (Y/n). She seemed to be having a good time, she smiled at the setting sun. A thought came into mind, but I tried to push it away.

I felt the need to confess what I feel to (Y/n). But that would only make make it awkward between us. And this is only my first day being her escort, I can't ruin that.

I sat down on the ground as thoughts filled my head. I tried clearing them away, but they kept coming back.

I looked down to see (Y/n) carving something into the dirt of the Mountain with her foot. Once it was finished. My eyes widened with both shock and happiness.

She carved "N + (F/I)" onto the floor. I looked up at her, she looked down at me with a shy smile, her face turning a slight shade of pink.

My face flushed a little as well, but I returned the friendly gaze. Then next to the little heart with letters, she wrote "I Love You Neji,"

I mentally smiled. I looked up at her once more, but my smile much more meaningful. "I love you too, (Y/n),"

I stood up and hugged her frail body. She smiled, her face now completely red. I laughed at the sight of her ridiculous reaction.

"You're my destiny, (Y/n),"

Yay! I finally updated! I'm trying to update this book faster, because you guys are so nice and patient about it..! I appreciate it! Anyway, BUH-BYE!! ^^