Say Something [Natsu x Reader]~ Fairy Tail

So this was requested by: Undertale_Nomi

~Your POV~

I was running with my Exceed Liyla excitedly to the Fairy Tail Guild, notebook in hand. You see, I'm not exactly a talker, I'd always carry around this [f/c] journal so I could right down what I wanted to say to my friends.

Well, I can talk, I choose not to out of personal choice. Well, not so much as personal  choice, my parents would always get mad at me whenever I said anything to anyone, even them. And ever sense that day that I told them that I learned Magic, they beat me with a stick, smacked me across the face, and even cut me with a kitchen knife.

So I can talk, but I'm just afraid to is all...

Me and Liyla made it to the front doors of the Guild, we walked in and was greeted by everyone inside, "Hey [Y/n]!" They all shouted.

Then I saw a familiar pink-haired Dragon Slayer walk up to me and smiled, "Hey [Y/n]! Hey Liyla!"

I returned the smile and wrote down on my notebook, "Hey Natsu! What's up?" And I held up the paper for him to read.

"Well, me and Happy were wondering if--" He was interrupted by a flying blue Exceed.

"Me and you Natsu?! You were the one who wanted to ask her!" He protested.

"Whatever, anyway, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a job with me?" He rubbed the back of his head blushing slightly.

"Sure! I'd love to go one a mission with you and Happy!" I wrote.

~Natsu's POV~

I love [Y/n]'s smile! It's so bright and cheery! Even after what her parents did to her, I can't help but feel bad for her! Nobody can..!

And ever sense she's joined this Guild, I've had a crush on her, and have vowed to help her talk again! No one's ever heard her talk before... And I'd make sure nothing got in my way of getting her to talk again..!

And when she agreed to go on a mission with me and Happy, I was overjoyed! It was usually the whole team that went together, but this would be the first one that will be just me and her!

"Awesome! Do you wanna pick which one we go on?" I asked.

She just shook her head "no" and smiled, showing that she was fine with me choosing. But she was always  like that, whenever it was her turn to pick a job, she'd always pass it on the next person! [Who was Lucy, the order would go Natsu, Erza, Gray, [Y/n] and then Lucy]

"Okay then! You go find a seat at a table and I'll find a job for us!" I instructed, walking over to the request board.

~Lucy's POV~

I was over at the bar talking to Mira as I saw [Y/n] sitting down at a table by herself. I sweetly said bye to Mira and walked over and sat down across from her.

"Hey [Y/n]! Is anything wrong?" I asked.

"Hey Lucy! And no, nothing's wrong, why?" She wrote looking up at me.

"Well, it's just that you were sitting down here by yourself and you looked kinda sad, so I came over here to ask you," I stated explaining the events that happened in the last few seconds.

"Oh, well thanks for asking anyway Lucy!" She replied.

I nodded my head and walked over to a table to ask Gray why he was only in his Boxers again. He just yelled in embarrassment and wandered franticly around the Guild searching for his clothes.