You Think To Much (Joe x Reader x Izzy)~ Digimon Season 1

So this was requested by: LightHawk8

~Your POV~

I was at Summer Camp with my 7 best friends, Tai, Matt, his little brother T.k., Sora, Mimi, and my two crushes Joe and Izzy. Their both super nice, smart and really cute..! But I'm sure they wouldn't like a girl like me. And even if they did, I wouldn't be able to choose one of them..!

I was sitting in a tree with my ear-buds in and reading a book. I was enjoying my favorite songs before  I heard somebody call my name. "[Y/n]! We're making birdhouses! Come on!" It was Sora.

I took out my ear-buds, marked my page, and smiled. "Okay! One sec! Let me put my things away firs--" But I was cut off by a football hitting me square in the head and throwing me out of the tree.

I rubbed my head. "Who threw that?!" I yelled, face turning red from anger and embarrassment.

"Whoops! Sorry [Y/n]!" I male voice yelled.

"Tai!! I swear I'll--" I started, but then stopped to see both Joe and Izzy yelling at him. But why do they care so much? I mean, of course, we're friends and all, but they looked they were literally fuming.

"Tai! You're being way to reckless! [Y/n] could've gotten seriously hurt!" Izzy shouted, throwing his arms into the air.

"Yeah! Don't you ever think about anybody else besides yourself?" Joe added.

I stood up, brushed myself off, and walked over to the three arguing boys. "Guys, I'm fine! Really!" I smiled, placing a hand on Izzy and Joe's shoulders, making them blush. That was odd..

But I shrugged it off and followed Sora into the camp building station where everyone was indeed, making birdhouses.

"Come on (Y/n)! You can sit with Mimi and I! It'll be fun!" Then she grabbed my arm and pulled me over to a table with Mimi sitting there, prettying up her birdhouse.

~Izzy's POV~

I watched as (Y/n) left with Sora to make birdhouses. Tai had managed to sneak off somewhere, so I just went and sat by a tree, pulling out my Laptop, trying to get a signal.

But as I was working, my mind just kept wandering to (Y/n). She was perfect..! She was always really nice, no matter what the situation was.

And she's really smart too. But sometimes, a little too smart. She overthinks a lot of things, but then again, so do I.

I just laughed at myself and continued to work.

~Joe's POV~

I walked over to a rock/Boulder and sat down. Pulling out a good old book to read.

But as I read, I kept thinking about what happened to (Y/n). 'Man, Tai can be such an idiot sometimes...' I thought.

I tried ridding the thought, but it kept coming back. (Y/n) instantly calmed her anger at Tai.

And it was amazing because you could tell she was really PO'd. (Pissed Off, if you didn't know ^^)

She was always like that. Only a few times have I seen her lash out on someone. She always followed her head, and sometimes her heart. She had a complex Train of Thought.

I finally forgot about the incident and kept enjoying my book, to interested in the story to put it down.

~Your POV~

As I made my birdhouse with Sora, I kept thinking about how Izzy and Joe both stuck up for me earlier.

'Why did they both do it? It was like they were competing to see who could stuck up for me better... It was weird,' was all I thought.

It isn't possible that they like me. Is it? I could. But really? Could it be? Ugh... I'm thinking to much...

I returned my focus on the task at hand, (literally) and added all the correct decorations to the birdhouses' design.

Once we finished, my eyes literally sparkled. It looked amazing! All the sides were the same size, and you could barely tell that there were paint strokes on the wood.

"Nice..!" Me and Sora said in unison, giving each other a high-five.

But also as we were working, I was trying to decide who I liked more. Izzy? Or Joe?

~Time Skip~

{Izzy Ending}

As I sat underneath the huge tree in front of camp. I finally decided-- I liked Izzy more. Now all I needed to do was muster up the courage to tell him how I feel... As I was sitting there, rewiring a little robot I made in Robotics at school, I heard footsteps walking towards me.

I looked up to see Izzy standing there, a little pink in the cheeks. Oh no, I'm not ready to tell him yet! Ah! "Hey [Y/n], um... Can I talk to you?" He asked, scratching the back of his neck.

"S-Sure," I nodded.

So with that, he took a seat next to me. He took a deep breath and tried to regain himself. After a few more seconds, he was ready to speak.

"[Y/n], I've been wanting to admit something to you for a while now..." he paused, my heart starting to race. "I... Uh... I-I really like you [Y/n]," he stated rather quickly.

My eyes widened with a huge smile across my face. I gave him a great big hug and looked up and him. "I really like you two Izzy..!"

{Joe Ending}

I left the Birdhouse-Making Station, and went and sat on a rock. I pulled out my favorite book in the whole World, [f/n], and started to read the contents of the pages.

After about an hour or so, I started to think to myself, who do I really like better? I thought and thought, until I came to the conclusion. I like Joe more.

I kept on reading, thinking about ways I'd tell Joe that I like him. When I heard footsteps from behind me. I looked up to see Joe leaning over my head with a pink-cheeked smile on his face. "H-Hey Joe! Wh-What's up?" I asked with a stutter.

"I-I... Uh... Can I tell you something?" He asked, his face now a bright crimson red.

"Sure!" I smiled, setting down my book.

He sheepishly smiled and took a seat next to me on the rock. He slightly tugged at the collar of his shirt as his eyes darted from me, down to the ground. "You okay, Joe? Your face is really red," I asked, a little nervous myself.

"Y-Yeah, I-I'm fine," he chuckled. "So, th-there's something I've been w-wanting to t-tell you," he trailed off a bit.

"Yeah~?" I prolonging my statement slightly.

"I... I... [Y/n], I really like you," he blurted out.

I smiled a great big grin and my eyes grew really wide. I gave him my bear-y-est, bear hug I have ever given. "I like you to Joe..!"