You're My Symmetry (Death the Kid x Reader)~ Soul Eater

So this was requested by: Black0velvet

~Your POV~

I was walking up the many, many stairs of the DWMA. Along side with my best friends Maka, Soul, BlackStar, Tsubaki, Liz and Patty. And there was the one boy who I had a crush on ever sense I joined the DWMA. Death the Kid.

His obsession with Symmetry is so ridiculous it's cute! Oh no... I'm acting like a stalker fangirl... Ugh.

As I was deep in thought about why I like Kid, I was interrupted by an all to familiar voice. "Hey (Y/n), you okay? Your face is really red," Kid asked, pointing at me.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine," I smiled as my blush toned down a little.

~Kid's POV~ (So soon? Yeah, I know right 😂)

Her smile. It's perfect! And as is her hair and her clothes..! Ever sense (Y/n) joined the DWMA, I haven't been the same.

I've always tried to do everything perfectly just for her..! And she's a really great Weapon! She's compatible with anybody and can turn into any Weapon imaginable! I just wish I had the guts to tell her how I feel...

As we entered the Academy, we walked into the Crescent Moon Classroom. We all took our seats, and just like everyday, (Y/n) sat at the end of the third row from the top of the class with me next to her on the left. Liz and Patty after me.

Soul and Maka sat in the Middle of the classroom with BlackStar and Tsubaki one row in front of them.

After the whole class found their seats, Professor Stein rolled into the classroom in his swivel chair. Of course falling down in the process.

"Well class, today we will be learning about Witch Souls and their Soul Protection," he explained, pointing at the board.

I already knew plenty on the subject, so I just blocked him out, and from the looks of it, so did (Y/n).

She had her earbuds in listening to her music. She was also sketching on a piece of paper she tore out from her notebook.

I chuckled at her childish behavior and got lost in my Train of Thought. Until I finally thought if the perfect idea.

I took out a blank sheet of lined paper and started to write a note:

Dear (Y/n),

I would like you to meet me at the Death City Park at whatever time you please. I have something that I'd like to confess.
                                                 ~Sincerely
                                        Your Secret Admirer

I cringed at the piece of paper, but it was the best I could muster for now.

I slipped the note into my pocket and then dozed off once again. Once I heard the class bell ring, I immediately dashed out of the room and to (Y/n)'s locker. (If they don't have those, then pretend they do, I'm lazy)

I pulled out the note at slipped it through the little vent on the door, my heart racing and my mind full of questions.

'What if she rejects me? What if she thinks I'm a weirdo? What if--' I stopped myself from thinking another thought as I heard footsteps nearing.

I turned to see (Y/n) walking over with all over her books, I dashed off so I could get out of the situation if she were to have read the note and think it was me.

So I went outside to find Liz and Patty outside waiting at the bottom of the stairs. "Come on Kid!" Liz yelled.

So I shoved my hands into my pockets casually and walked down the stairs as if nothing ever happened. "Alright, let's go," then we made our way to the mansion.

~Your POV~

I turned the dial on my locker and entered my combination, opening the metal door. I placed my books inside as a piece of paper fell onto the floor.

I shut my locker and picked up the paper. I read it to myself and my eyes widened. 'I have a secret admirer?!' Was all I thought before I rushed to my house to change into a different choice of clothing.

I scrolled through all of my shirts, pants, and all my dresser drawers, but couldn't find anything nicer to wear than what I already was..!

As I looked for a different outfit, I couldn't stop thinking about who my admirer was... All students from class passed through my head.

Until my thoughts landed on Kid. 'No... Stop dreaming (Y/n). Kid would never like a girl like me,'

I finally found [favorite outfit] and slipped it on. I fixed my hair into a [favorite hair style] and walked out the door. I'm not really one to impress, so my clothes were pretty much simple. I walked along the streets of the dark Death City, searching for Death Park like the note had asked.

~Kid's POV~

I walked to Death Park, telling Liz and Patty that I was just going out for a walk. I finally got there and saw that nobody was there. I took a seat on one of the swings, and thought to myself. 'I wonder if she's even gonna come...'

I waited for a few more minutes, when I heard the voice that was the only thing I wanted to hear right now. "Hello? It's me, [Y/n]," I looked up to see [Y/n] wandering around the entrance of the park.

I stood up, and took a deep breath. 'No going back now...'

I walked up to her with my face burning up, heart racing and stomach fluttering. "[Y-Y/n], I'm glad you sh-showed up," I smiled, rubbing the back of my neck.

She turned her attention towards me, her eyes wide and face turning red. Oh no... She already thinks I'm weird... "K-Kid? Are you--?"

"Y-Yes, I am," I stated with a smile. "Is that okay?" I was just about to turn around and call it quits. This was already getting awkward.

She grew a great big smile on her face as tears started falling from her eyes and down her cheeks. She kept nodding vigorously. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes," she repeated in a whisper tone.

Then what she did surprised me greatly. She ran up to me and hugged me. I smiled and ran my fingers through her hair.

"I'll never let you down," I grinned. "You're my Symmetry,"