Play My Notes (Yugi x Reader)~ Yu-Gi-Oh!

So this was requested by: LoveTmntMikey

~Yugi's POV~

I was walking to school with my best friends, Joey, Tristan, Tea and (Y/n).

We stuck together in even the most dangerous of situations! But the one friend that stuck out to me most was (Y/n)!

The way she smiled, her (e/c) eyes shining in the sunlight. And ever sense she moved to Domino City and went to our school, I had the biggest crush on her!

And though she can probably already tell that I like her, I try and hide it the most I can.

As we approached the school yard, we sat at our usual bench, talking about whatever.

But then the school bully Jason (My OC) walked up to us, "Hey Yugi, I thought you weren't here, because you're to short to be noticed!" He laughed.

But then (Y/n) stood up, "Wow, a thought crossed your mind? That must have been a long and painful journey!"

"Nice one (Y/n)!" Joey gave her a high-five.

"You remind me of a penny. Two-faced and worthless!" He retorted.

"I'd slap you, but that would be animal abuse!" She smirked.

Jason looked like he couldn't think of anything else to top that, but then he pulled the oldest trick in the book...

"You're ugly!"

Everyone looked at (Y/n) with a shocked expression, did he really just call her that?

"Oh, thanks!! I tried to look like you today!" She said, looking satisfied.

Jason was fuming, face red with anger, steam bursting out his ears as he stomped off in the other direction.

"(Y/n)! How did you get so good at comebacks?!" We all asked her.

"Well, where I used to live, if you couldn't slam somebody back, you would literally get slammed! So, yeah..." She laughed nervously, rubbing the back of her head.
{Those aren't my comebacks, all credit goes to the book titled "The Best Of Comebacks"}

"That's terrible!" Tea said.

"Yeah, um..." The bell rang, "Hey! That's the bell! Well, I'll see you in second period after my (Orchestra or Band) class!" {Please pick an instrument, it would help with the story}

Then she ran off towards the school, and entered, putting her things in her locker and headed to (Orchestra or Band).

'I wonder why she was relieved to be "saved by the bell"' I thought.

Me, Joey, Tristan and Tea walked into the school, putting our stuff away into our own lockers, and headed to our first period classes.

~Your POV~

The main reason why I was freaking out back there was because I had a huge crush on Yugi! He's so sweet and shy, it's adorable! And he was the only one that can beat me in Duel Monsters! But every once-in-a-while, I'll beat him. I'm always improving my deck and strategies! But so is he, so it's hard to keep up!

I was walking to [Orchestra or Band] with my [Instrument] in hand, and when I walked in, I was greeted by my teacher Miss Brewer. {Also my OC}

"Hello [Y/n]! Are you ready to begin today's practice?" She asked.

"Yes Miss Brewer," I smiled and set up my stand, pulled up a chair, {If you play a Bass, then there's an exception XD} and got in playing position.